S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• Sorry if the question is already answered, can I install docker with this image? I have installed LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-S82.tar
    I have looked inside the libreelec-addons repository and I have not seen it.
    Thank you very much

• Start fresh and it will work, could be an addon you installed if you read thread you will find instructions how to clean your database.
    [hr]

Sorry if the question is already answered, can I install docker with this image? I have installed LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-S82.tar
    I have looked inside the libreelec-addons repository and I have not seen it.
    Thank you very much

Docker is supported and i think is already installed for you dont need any addons
    and these are a few dockers for it
    libreelec

Edited once, last by Demetris ().

• I'm trying to run Retroarch on my Minix X8, does anyone know what version or repo I can use to get a working version for S802?

• Start fresh and it will work, could be an addon you installed if you read thread you will find instructions how to clean your database.
    [hr]

Does starting fresh/cleaning the database involve anything other than deleting everything from the /storage/.kodi/addons/packages directory? I tried that and the same problem still remains.

I wonder what the difference is between 8.0 RC4 and 8.0.1 to cause me this problem?

• Thats S82 image

Thanks Demetris.

What I mean is that I'm currently running the S82 image and want to know how to get Retroarch to run, because I've tried installing it from a number of source/repos and I can't get it to launch. So is anyone aware of a S82 version of Retroarch that works.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Look for our other distro called lakka.

Στάλθηκε από το Moto G 2014 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Thanks, will Lakka still let me use Kodi?

No it wont, Lakka transform your device into a dedicated gaming platform but you can dual boot like me, i have lakka on nand and i boot libreelec from sdcard and i have both worlds.

• Hi Demetris, will be please upgrading 8.0.2 also for MXIII-Plus previous version 8.0.1 works totally great for my MXIII-G 2/8G. Thank you for info

• Hi Demetris, will be please upgrading 8.0.2 also for MXIII-Plus previous version 8.0.1 works totally great for my MXIII-G 2/8G. Thank you for info

Of course ;)

• Hi Demetris do you use windoze or Linux? How do you decompress and edit the boot.img?
    Many thanks and all the best

Paul

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Linux ofc , is been years to use windows

• Hi Demetris, is your M8S build means n200 or n200c?
    I have n200 M8S (100MBps Ethernet 2GB/8GB) I can't install it
    Thank you

• No it wont, Lakka transform your device into a dedicated gaming platform but you can dual boot like me, i have lakka on nand and i boot libreelec from sdcard and i have both worlds.

I would love to do that but I can't use the installtointernal command on SSH as it says I don't have permission even through by default I have root permissions. How do I fix this?