[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I've recently got a KI Pro and it's always freezing on Mecool logo after rebooting or powering up after shutdown from remote. I've tried afl1 latest 8.2 devel version and kszaq latest 8.2.1.1 with same results. I've also tried a different SD card but no luck either.

Do I need to use temp_sensor_disabled builds with the KI Pro?

• Indeed, it was the SD card, but not for it's size. I've made an image and burnt it to another SanDisk 128GB card (Ultra, not Extreme) and it's working flawlessly.

Previously I've tried a Lexar 633x 32GB and I was having the same problems as with the SanDisk Extreme.

The 128GB Extreme card is working fine on my S905 Mini MXIII box. It seems some devices are more picky with SD cards than others.

• Please could someone help? I have KII Pro with latest Kszaq´s Libreelec installed on eMMC. I need to downgrade to afl1 stable version LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710311040-g99798df-I.tar (because of Live TV stutter). What is the best way to do this? I know hot to do this if Android is on eMMC but how with Libreelec installed?

THANKS,

• I hate to be a bother, but could you make a small guide on how you did? Or reffer me to a guide. I have been trying alot of things, but i cant seem to get tvheadend and oscam play together.

• In this special version scan found all DVB-T channels available (about 25).

After re-installation to version 8.90.2 with latest Tvheadend server from Libreelec/Kodi repository, scan found only 5 channels.

What can I do to improve channel scanning in the new version?

• In this special version scan found all DVB-T channels available (about 25).

After re-installation to version 8.90.2 with latest Tvheadend server from Libreelec/Kodi repository, scan found only 5 channels.

What can I do to improve channel scanning in the new version?

I've found similar too, TVH seems to have found my missing channels but only shows them if I change the "hide" drop down menu from "Parent disabled" to "none" in the Services tab, however it doesn't allow me to map the channels that are hidden. Thankfully in my case the channels that are hidden aren't anything I watch so I haven't put much effort into solving it.

edit: Looks like this (Help mapping services to channels on Tvheadend 4.3 - Tvheadend) is the same issue I'm having, so maybe an issue with 4.3 as he seems to have solved it going back to 4.2.

• afl1

Guru I wish we had a big question

to Brazilians

Here we use KI, KII, KIII with AVL6862, DVB-T2 / C + DVB-S2

It would be possible to replace the driver or something similar

In a few words the doubt and possible AVL6862 + ISDB-T :idea:

So that we can see the local channels here from Brazil?

Enjoy your work! Thank you.:thumbup:

• AVL6862 doesn't support ISDB-T. Only AVL 6882 has this capability.

• Can anyone clarify a few things about these builds and their dvb support.

Does the dvb-s and dvb-t work together or is it an either or situation - ie does it change mode on the fly with seemless integration of the two types in one channel list.

Has anyone got the internal tuner to play nicely with external USB tuners ? Any experience of using a HDstar v3 with the Mecools.

The reason I ask is a testing build has just been released for the VIM2 which is almost identical hardware to the Mecool Kiii Pro and it currently has issues with both these dvb functions. Since it could be many months before this build reaches maturity, I would like to feel confident that all these essential functions will eventually work on the VIM2. Should I cut my losses and move along ? Also its possible to buy the Mecool Kii Pro for about €70.00 so it would be viable to simply splash the cash for one which has practically the same functionality as my VIM2, and find a new purpose for the VIM.

Thoughts ?

Shoog

• A long way back in this thread I used afl tutorial to install libreelec, and all has been great, until now?

I have a K1 plus dbd-T S2 box that has libreelec on it, via booting up from the SDCard. It can also boot from internal if necessary when exiting Libreelec.

I did not know the box was rooted at all, only yesterday when my Australian Optus Sport app said it needed updating, and now, after doing so, Optus Sport says it will not work as it detects a root.

Is it possible, that libreelec is rooted and not the original rom on the box?

Do I need a root disabler if it is indeed the rom that came with it that causes the problem, and has nothing to do with librelec being on it at all, or would I perhaps need to remove my libreelec card to see if the box still reports whether it is rooted or not?

I have exited libreelec on Kodi, powered down to boot from internal, but still get the same message.

Sorry for being naive, but I am out of my depth..

Thank you