[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• afl1 Blendend!

This night on devel-201710231024, only live tv crash to channel list. I do not think that it is overheating issue. I have an active fan on CPU, never over 60degC.

tvh log purif

There may be a broadcast break at about 5 am., not sure.

Kodi seems to restart itself at 5:36 am nomifaku

Last lines from kodi.old.log edoko

• I can confirm that I had the same last lines in kodi.old.log. From TVH log it looks like issue in TVH. I realized in latest TVH versions some kind of instability. I'll try this "nightly TV watching" with older TVH versions with full kodi and TVH debug.

• With the last couple of development builds from afl1, I'm experiencing occasional screen blanking and sound outage on my mecool kii pro - only for two or three seconds, when watching TV or a movie, after which the video continues as normal - I lose the bit during the outage (the movie keeps playing during the outage). This might happen say 3 or four times in a 2 hour movie.

Edited once, last by Bonzo: After further investigation I have a suspicion that these screen blanks are down to an interaction with the TV I'm using not the software. I've been running the latest build (LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710231024-gd562e8e-I.img) in a different location with a different TV on an MXQ Pro and I haven't experienced one screen outage. (October 29, 2017 at 1:27 AM).

• afl1 That freezing/rebooting/video-stall issue seems really like TVH problem. I have installed the kzaq's 8.2.0.1, left your custom TVH installed. Two hard freezes in a row after few hours, but the second time, there is something in the log.

Today I have reverted to TVH from repo and we'll see. Perhaps I should leave a tvh ui with logging open to have a live tvh log.

mojagu

After "update" TVH to HTS Tvheadend 4.2.3-20 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.2.112

Kodi did not froze or restart itself during the night of live TV on.

TVH log

ocevuza

I'll let it on during the day to eliminate any possibility for broadcast pause during the night, but the program says, there is no pause.

Edited 2 times, last by Ftelf (November 1, 2017 at 7:06 AM).

• Hello good night, sorry my poor English. In KII Pro can you use the DVB T turner? I can only use DVB S.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PD: Sorry i read another topic for the DVB now

you can use only one tuner. not use simultaneously dvbs/dvbt or dvbc Because it has one tuner. But you can use usb dvb tuner

• afl1 today mecool release a new version of kII PRO also with S905D do you know something about it?

thanks

It looks they replaced only processor, all other specifications is unchanged. Now only difference between KII Pro and KI Pro is in speed of wired ethernet. KI Pro has 1G and KII Pro only 100M. I don't understand reason to release new version. On Gearbest KI Pro is cheaper.

• It looks they replaced only processor, all other specifications is unchanged. Now only difference between KII Pro and KI Pro is in speed of wired ethernet. KI Pro has 1G and KII Pro only 100M. I don't understand reason to release new version. On Gearbest KI Pro is cheaper.

Isn't K1 pro also with DDR4 Memory instead of DDR3 ? ... what about the new device ? will it have ddr3 or 4 ??

btw i also have an S912 ( bbq pro ) device and its little bit faster - maybe because of RAM.

To bad the S912 bbq pro with 32 gb while on libreelec i loose half of storage space while in nand install - and don't know how to fix it ...

• btw i also have an S912 ( bbq pro ) device and its little bit faster - maybe because of RAM.

To bad the S912 bbq pro with 32 gb while on libreelec i loose half of storage space while in nand install - and don't know how to fix it .

I was under the impression, that Libreelec gets installed to a partition, of 512MB (i might be wrong about the size) & anything left over is then used as storage.