Thoradia Add-ons

• According to your log Emby starts and uses Mono 109 from LibreELEC.

The log however shows that Emby fails to find directories in /media.

Have you rebooted your system and checked the state of /media?

Yes, my Internet Box lost its Hard Drive too, at the same time ;( (all the errors in the logfile are linked to the mounts not accessible anymore).

My provider will need to replace it very soon.

Do you think these paths that are not accessible anymore could cause Emby or Mono to restart itself every 2 minutes ? (or it's just another problem)

• Yes, my Internet Box lost its Hard Drive too, at the same time ;( (all the errors in the logfile are linked to the mounts not accessible anymore).

My provider will need to replace it very soon.

Do you think these paths that are not accessible anymore could cause Emby or Mono to restart itself every 2 minutes ? (or it's just another problem)

I am no Emby expert, but it is likely.

Does Emby server restart if you deactivate Emby for Kodi?

• I have updated Mono to 5.8.0.108 for LibreELEC 8.2, the same version as for LibreELEC 9.0

Corresponding add-on revision 8.2.111 is available from the Thoradia Add-ons repository

Latest Jackett runs, Emby too

• Somehow, Mono 8.2.0.110 aarch64 .zip (for ODroid) was failing to install on my WeTek Play 2. No package install logs, sorry.

Although 8.2.0.111 is now up and running just fine. Jackett has updated to 9.x successfully.

• Can anyone help me fix my rtorrent please :( Restarted my box today and it's not working anymore...

It's Generic Libreelec 8.0 with rtorrent 7.0.

HTPC:~ # rtorrent.start

HTPC:~ # /storage/.kodi/addons/tools.dtach/bin/dtach: line 1: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")

Started rTorrent: 2

/storage/.kodi/addons/tools.dtach/bin/dtach: line 1: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")

Got this in my web browser also

[10.08.2018 22:24:51] WebUI started.
    [10.08.2018 22:24:51] Bad response from server: (0 [error,getplugins])
    [10.08.2018 22:24:51] Bad response from server: (0 [error,getuisettings])

Edited once, last by Borygo77 (August 10, 2018 at 11:51 PM).

• Can anyone help me fix my rtorrent please :( Restarted my box today and it's not working anymore...

It's Generic Libreelec 8.0 with rtorrent 7.0.

Got this in my web browser also

What rtorrent add-on are you using?

The one supported in this thread does not use dtach.

• Hi.

First, I would like to thank you for your efforts for this add-on. thoradia After upgrading MONO tools, transmission fails to start.

Here is the log:

Can you please help me fix transmission.

BR.

menix

• That log shows that transmission can not read /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

If you do not have a backup delete the file, restart the transmission (eg by rebooting LibreELEC) and re-apply any changes you made to the file with nano

• Thank you Thoradia! Got this to work with

Code
    /path:user:pass

Also ;) Any chance to get autodl - irrsi plugin to work ? :)

[14.09.2018 18:40:58] autodl: Plugin won't work. Extension PHP has to be installed (xml).

[14.09.2018 18:40:58] autodl: Plugin won't work. Extension PHP has to be installed (sockets).

Edited 4 times, last by Borygo77 (September 15, 2018 at 8:24 PM).