Posts by tealc59

According to your log Emby starts and uses Mono 109 from LibreELEC.

The log however shows that Emby fails to find directories in /media.

Have you rebooted your system and checked the state of /media?

Yes, my Internet Box lost its Hard Drive too, at the same time ;( (all the errors in the logfile are linked to the mounts not accessible anymore).

My provider will need to replace it very soon.

Do you think these paths that are not accessible anymore could cause Emby or Mono to restart itself every 2 minutes ? (or it's just another problem)

Hello,

i tried to install latest Mono version *110* using the ZIP file, but in Kodi Emby_For_Kodi didn't login anymore.

Then, i tried to reinstall the previous Mono version *109* (from LibreELEC repository), but it seems Emby (or Mono?) keeps restarting itself in loop ;(.

I attached the Emby log file, which shows errors.

What can i do ? I'm now using back the Mono *109* but it's not working anymore.

Do you still have your Mono version *109* somewhere maybe?

Regards,

Hello,

I'm quite new to LibreELEC and Linux in general.

I know LibreELEC doesn't permit many things related to scripts because of it's read only..

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a "function/script/else" to auto-mount and unmount network shares when they become available (or not) ?

In fact I have an Odroid C2 next to my TV with its own USB HDD, and a computer in another room with a upnp server installed. But it's not 100% turned on and i'd like LibreELEC mount or unmount a network share depending on the state of my computer (?)

Thanks a lot for your assistance :).

Regards,

Hello experts,

I have problems trying to get Emby Server working in KODI 17, on a ODROID C2 running LibreELEC 8.1.2 (up-to-date 'kzsaq' build).

>>

I installed Emby addon from official LibreELEC repo, it installed without error (result: Emby addon + Mono addon).

In KODI / Addons i can see the Mono addon icon, but there's no Emby icon at all.

I can find Emby addon by searching for it in "my addons", but there's no option to configure it except one..

Emby Server was still installed because i can access to the URL http://<odroid>:8096 page.

It's up and running. I can add libraries in the web portal, in LibreELEC OS the "mono" process is up.

But, nothing in KODI at all.

I don't know what to do now.

I already tried to uninstall the Emby addon from LibreELEC then reinstall it from official Emby repo, but it's the same problem.

To be honest, I'm not really sure to what team i should expose my problem (Team from: LibreELEC? KODI? ODROID?)

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Best regards,

Hello,

I'd like to know if there's a way to change network settings in LibreELEC ?

In fact i would want to change the eth0 MTU value for gigabit connection (Jumbo frames) and make tests.

In LibreELEC OS it's not possible apparently (read only ?) :

- ip link set eth0 mtu <value> => "Device or resource busy"

- ifconfig eth0 mtu <value> => "Device or resource busy"

Is it maybe possible through an addon ?

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Regards,