Thoradia Add-ons

• Hey ,

Could you back to transmission 2.92 ?

2.93 seems to be banned on most of the trackers...

Searching the Internet for "Transmission 2.93 banned" found no relevant information, and since you provide no further information (a log), I am not able to determine if there is an issue and what the issue is.

That Transmission 2.93 is banned on most of the trackers would be an issue worth reporting at the Transmission github.

Transmission 2.92 is available via github. If you tell me what version of LibreELEC you are using, I will tell you where to find it.

• Hi, I need Transmission 2.92 for Wetek Play2.. thank you... trackers are not working for 2.93 version...

LibreELEC 8.0.2 WeTek_Play.2.aarch64

Previous releases of Transmission can be found here

For WeTek_Play_2, use the zip for Odroid_C2 (here for LibreELEC 8.2)

Could you provide me with further details about the issue with version 2.93 (a log for example, via a private conversation)?

Thanks

• I am adding aria2 as a service.

The service starts if /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.aria2/aria2.conf exists.

To enable aria2 rpc: create aria2.conf and restart the service, eg

Code
    nano /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.aria2/aria2.conf
    systemctl restart service.aria2

To disable aria2 rpc: delete aria2.conf and restart the service, eg

Code
    rm /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.aria2/aria2.conf

Thank you for this very useful addons.

I have a problem configuring aria2 on my minix neo U1. I am running Libreelec on micro sd card on U1.

After starting aria2 service, if I start a sample download, it display download progress and shows completed download location which is /storage/filename.

Now I can't see this file in windows 10 by typing \\192.168.1.xxx in windows explorer. I can see all other Libreelec folders and files but not /storage/filename.

Also, if I want to change download location to my external hard drive connected to U1 usb port, how can I do that?

Appreciate any help on this issues.

• Download to /storage/downloads

There is a web-ui for aria2 here

• Download to /storage/downloads

There is a web-ui for aria2 here

I have managed to make web-ui working BUT still when I tried to download, it goes to /storage location. If I want to change download location to my external hard drive connected to Minix Neo U1, how can I do it?

I tried putting directory path in web-ui setting as /media/Seagate Backup Plus OR /var/media/Seagate Backup Plus, BUT downloads still goes to /storage location.

Am I missing something here?

• I just installed rutorrent from thoradia repo, and it is working fine except one thing: Libreelec is installed on my Khadas Vim (s905x) eMMC and there is only 13gb free space left, I have a 64gb sd card but I am unable download on sd card, just on eMMC. Is it possible to download on sd card, maybe rutorrent need permission to write on sd card? With deluge I can download on sd card straight away, but I would prefer rtorrent...

Any suggestions?Thx.

(Sorry about my english)

• I just installed rutorrent from thoradia repo, and it is working fine except one thing: Libreelec is installed on my Khadas Vim (s905x) eMMC and there is only 13gb free space left, I have a 64gb sd card but I am unable download on sd card, just on eMMC. Is it possible to download on sd card, maybe rutorrent need permission to write on sd card? With deluge I can download on sd card straight away, but I would prefer rtorrent...

Any suggestions?Thx.

(Sorry about my english)

StopDirectory is set to /storage in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rutorrent/rutorrent/conf/config.php. The highest directory rutorrent can reach is therefore /storage.

To solve your problem, symlink your SD card somewhere under /storage.

I recommend against editing config.php, because changes will be lost whenever rutorrent is updated.

• This should be fixed in revision 5 of the add-on.

Let me know.

• Thnaks for the work on the addons.

I am interesed in aria2, however, is the webgui frontend included or are there plans to include it? I didnt see any mention of it.

Thanks!

Use webui-aria2. According to its README.md:

Then download the webui, you can either do that by downloading this repository and running index.html in the browser. Or you could just head on to webui-aria2 and just start downloading files! After that you can also save it for offline use by saving from the browser save page as option.

• Use webui-aria2. According to its README.md:

Then download the webui, you can either do that by downloading this repository and running index.html in the browser. Or you could just head on to webui-aria2 and just start downloading files! After that you can also save it for offline use by saving from the browser save page as option.

Thanks, that worked.

How can we change default download location?

Edited once, last by nolimitz: Ask about Download location + remove RPC question until testing above posts (February 17, 2018 at 8:58 AM).

• creating an empty aria2.conf file, starts rpc fine, however, downloads cannot happen, default download dir if aria2.conf is empty is "/" and following is the error message:

"could not create new file or truncate existing file"

having the following line in aria2.conf file:

dir="/storage/downloads" changes the download directory, however, it also returns an error message :

"could not create directory"

Edit:

having the following line in aria2.conf file fixes the problem:

dir=/storage/downloads

" " were not required. now aria2 starts fine and downloads to the correct location which is accessible by Samba.

Edited 3 times, last by nolimitz: found fix (February 18, 2018 at 7:45 AM).

• I have managed to make web-ui working BUT still when I tried to download, it goes to /storage location. If I want to change download location to my external hard drive connected to Minix Neo U1, how can I do it?

I tried putting directory path in web-ui setting as /media/Seagate Backup Plus OR /var/media/Seagate Backup Plus, BUT downloads still goes to /storage location.

Am I missing something here?

using ssh, edit default aria2.conf

Code

and add the following line:

Code
    dir=/storage/downloads

save aria2.conf (Ctrl+X to exit, then Y to save) and restart service:

Code
  • using ssh, edit default aria2.conf

Code

and add the following line:

Code
    dir=/storage/downloads

save aria2.conf (Ctrl+X to exit, then Y to save) and restart service:

Code

Thank you nolimitz for detailed steps BUT still I can't figure it out.

After placing dir=/storage/downloads line in aria2.conf, my downloads still go to root directory. What I mean is that after downloading the file if I issue "ls -all" command (at LIBREELEC command prompt in SSH), my downloaded file shows up there and not in /storage/downloads. This has been my problem from beginning. No matter what directory I specify in aria2.conf file, download always go to root directory and not in /storage/downloads.

Could you tell my how to solve this?