Thoradia Add-ons

• Please describe what your are doing and how it does not work

I have an HDD connected to my router. Ican see the files with the kodi´s file manager, so SMB is working.
    When I set download folder in Transmission, the path is something like "SMB:\\MyRouter\MyHDD\Downloads".
    But if I add a torrent it shows: "Error. Directory path is not absolute". So I think I have to mount the SAMBA share folder into a local directory (somethink like "mount cifs -t \\ROUTER\HDD\Downloads \storage\torrents"). But this doesnt work... Do you know how can I doi it?

Thanks a lot!

• I have an HDD connected to my router. Ican see the files with the kodi´s file manager, so SMB is working.
    When I set download folder in Transmission, the path is something like "SMB:\\MyRouter\MyHDD\Downloads".
    But if I add a torrent it shows: "Error. Directory path is not absolute". So I think I have to mount the SAMBA share folder into a local directory (somethink like "mount cifs -t \\ROUTER\HDD\Downloads \storage\torrents"). But this doesnt work... Do you know how can I doi it?

Thanks a lot!

You should use the how-to you referred to.

You wrote it did not work, but you did not explain what you did and how this failed.

• You should use the how-to you referred to.

You wrote it did not work, but you did not explain what you did and how this failed.

When I check the status using "systemctl status storage-PELICULAS.mount" (My path is storage/PELICULAS), I obtain:

Code
    Loaded: loaded (/storage/.config/system.d/storage-PELICULAS.mount; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
       Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-01-18 10:46:36 CET; 32min ago
        Where: /storage/PELICULAS
         What: //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS
      Process: 2873 ExecMount=/usr/bin/mount //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS /storage/PELICULAS -t cifs -o rw (code=exited, status=255)

Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Mounting cifs mount script...
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-PELICULAS.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=255
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to mount cifs mount script.
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-PELICULAS.mount: Unit entered failed state.
  • When I check the status using "systemctl status storage-PELICULAS.mount" (My path is storage/PELICULAS), I obtain:

Code
    Loaded: loaded (/storage/.config/system.d/storage-PELICULAS.mount; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
       Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-01-18 10:46:36 CET; 32min ago
        Where: /storage/PELICULAS
         What: //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS
      Process: 2873 ExecMount=/usr/bin/mount //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS /storage/PELICULAS -t cifs -o rw (code=exited, status=255)

Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Mounting cifs mount script...
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-PELICULAS.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=255
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to mount cifs mount script.
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-PELICULAS.mount: Unit entered failed state.

Two questions:

1. Does /storage/PELICULAS exist? if not, create it with mkdir /storage/PELICULAS.

2. Can you access //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS without username/password? If not, set them.

• Two questions:

1. Does /storage/PELICULAS exist? if not, create it with mkdir /storage/PELICULAS.

2. Can you access //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS without username/password? If not, set them.

Thanks for your time and your answers!

Yeah, Im thinking the problem could be username/password. My router don´t let me set a username for the samba server (for FTP, you can). How can I fix no user/password (or set it as empty) in the configuration?

• Hi,

I have a trouble setting up flexget and deluge.

I am trying to migrate flexget and deluge from my server to my "media center" and the flexget complains it cannot find the deluge plugin.

Code
    2018-01-20 21:29 CRITICAL task          task-name Plugin `deluge` cannot be used because dependency `deluge` is missing.

Does the flexget from your repository supports the deluge plugin and if so can/should I specify a path to it or something else that needs to be done?

FlexGet 8.2.4 by thoradia

flexget.ctl -V

LibreELEC (community): 8.2.2.3

Thank you in advance.

• I do not know how FlexGet interacts with Deluge.

Please ask FlexGet support and report to me if I should fix.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi, I was doing some digging on my own and from flexget site

• If you are installing to a virtualenv, you have to create the virtualenv with the --system-site-packages option so the deluge package can be found. This also applies to a git install.

I assume this is the approach with addons that they each have their own environment right?

I believe it needs to have access to the deluge install to use the deluge.ui.client package.

I do not know how FlexGet interacts with Deluge.

Please ask FlexGet support and report to me if I should fix.

Thanks in advance.

• Ok, so my dirty fix is just to copy python packages from service.deluge/lib/python2.7/site-packages to service.flexget/lib/python2.7/site-packages and edit the easy-install.pth to include them.

Unfortunately I don't have much experience with python installation process.

Hope this help a bit.

• Hi, i'm having some difficulty getting rtorrent / rutorrent working nicely together. It's no doubt user user error but here goes:

For the record I'm using locally installed LE 8.2.3 on an 64bit Intel system, with the newest release of your addons (rt 8.2.6 / ru 8.2.7).

After install I have ssh'd into my libreelec machine and created a .rtorrent.rc file in the home folder. I've added the appropriate port_range and also the scgi_port into the file and ensured it matches what is in the rutorrent config.php file. So far so good. Ports for rtorrent match what is set in the addon.

From the ssh terminal I can start rtorrent and its seems like it runs fine - though it does say: 'Closed XMLRPC log" upon starting

I can access rutorrent via the browser but it complains it cant access rtorrent: No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

Having read around it seems there were some issues previously with some updated lib.so not allowing rutorrent > rtorrent connection. Has this been fixed or is this not my problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

• Ok, so my dirty fix is just to copy python packages from service.deluge/lib/python2.7/site-packages to service.flexget/lib/python2.7/site-packages and edit the easy-install.pth to include them.

Unfortunately I don't have much experience with python installation process.

Hope this help a bit.

Thanks

I will add deluge to flexget PYTHONUSERBASE in the next release of flexget.

• Not sure what you are doing.

rtorrent configuration, including rtorrent.rc, lives in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.rtorrent (which is a network share).

To restart rtorrent use systemctl restart service.rtorrent

To view the log use journalctl -u service.rtorrent

Please send a log

• Revision 15 of the Transmission add-on provides transmission 2.93, which fixes CVE-2018-5702.

The web UI of transmission 2.93 will not work unless you set a username and a password.

You may set a username and a password with the add-on settings in Kodi (Add-ons/My Add-ons/Services/Transmission/Configure).