Posts by joefez

Hi, i'm having some difficulty getting rtorrent / rutorrent working nicely together. It's no doubt user user error but here goes:

For the record I'm using locally installed LE 8.2.3 on an 64bit Intel system, with the newest release of your addons (rt 8.2.6 / ru 8.2.7).

After install I have ssh'd into my libreelec machine and created a .rtorrent.rc file in the home folder. I've added the appropriate port_range and also the scgi_port into the file and ensured it matches what is in the rutorrent config.php file. So far so good. Ports for rtorrent match what is set in the addon.

From the ssh terminal I can start rtorrent and its seems like it runs fine - though it does say: 'Closed XMLRPC log" upon starting

I can access rutorrent via the browser but it complains it cant access rtorrent: No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

Having read around it seems there were some issues previously with some updated lib.so not allowing rutorrent > rtorrent connection. Has this been fixed or is this not my problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

joefez It's possible it's a python version error. Try installing this version:

Thanks edit4ever, I really appreciate your help. Unfortunately it still fails with the missing dependency error. I did download the latest nightly of tvheadend (11th Jan), but I couldnt see a schedules direct grabber? Maybe they pulled it from the build if it was buggy?

The OTA guide update is not so bad now it's had time to populate properly, but it would be better to have the schedules direct listings (at least while I'm still paying for the subscription!).

Thanks for your help though.

ps: I'm not quite sure what I was thinking with my Kodi / Libreelec comment. I should know better. I've been using XBMC since the OG xbox days and the Xecuter chip! I dont think staying up till 4am helped, trying to cobble a system together before the wife and kids woke up in the morning wondering why there was no TV or recorded shows :sleeping::sleeping:

Hi, sorry for being a noob here, but will your addon work on standalone libreelec running tvheadend, or does it actually need to be Kodi?

When I tried to install, it said there was a missing a file dependency script.module.dateutil.2.4.2

Currently having a nightmare. The Spectre & Meltdown patches released by Microsoft have hosed my Win 7, ServerWMC, Kodi, PLex HTPC. Wanted to transition to Ubuntu + Kodi, but my TBS6981 card is refusing to work nicely with any drivers & Tvheadend. The only system that works out of the box is Libreelec, but the EPG data is patchy. I used to run EPG123 with Schedules direct, so it would be good to be able to make use of my subscription again.

For what its worth, I'm running LibreElec 8.2.2 on a PC (i3 3225). Way overkill for libreelec i know.