Thoradia Add-ons

• Would it be possible to get an RSS Feed plug-in added to the Transmission addon by default? I tried to add it after-the-fact, but I could not successfully implement the feature.

• thoradia, could you please update deluge with this fix: Changeset cc69c9 – Deluge

P.S. I've found optimized python file ([...]/deluge/core/torrent.pyo) and can't edit it directly.
    Is there way to apply this fix on local system? Can I replace .pyo file with .py (performance is no matter for now)?

• My bad. I was thinking of the YaRSS plugin for Deluge.

Indeed, YaRSS2 does not enable. I'll see what I can do about it. Any help is appreciated ;)
    [hr]

thoradia, could you please update deluge with this fix: Changeset cc69c9 – Deluge

P.S. I've found optimized python file ([...]/deluge/core/torrent.pyo) and can't edit it directly.
    Is there way to apply this fix on local system? Can I replace .pyo file with .py (performance is no matter for now)?

I'll add that patch in the next iteration.
    In the meantime, you can indeed try to replace the .pyo wirh the .py and then restart deluge. Let us know if it fixes. If it does not, simply reinstall Deluge.
    For information, the code is here.

Edited once, last by thoradia (March 27, 2017 at 7:05 AM).

• In the meantime, you can indeed try to replace the .pyo wirh the .py and then restart deluge. Let us know if it fixes. If it does not, simply reinstall Deluge.

I've renamed torrent.pyo to torrent.pyo.old and copy patched torrent.py. Seems to be worked as expected. Thanks!

• My bad. I was thinking of the YaRSS plugin for Deluge.

I started deluge with -L info: the log looks good (see below) but the YaRSS2 plugin does not show up in the WebUI.
    Please report the issue to the YaRSS2 devs.

Code
    [INFO    ] 09:05:21 logger:37 YaRSS2.__init__:34: Appending to sys.path: '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.deluge/plugins/YaRSS2-1.4.3-py2.7.egg/yarss2/include'
    [INFO    ] 09:05:22 logger:37 YaRSS2.core:41: Enabled YaRSS2 1.4.3
    [INFO    ] 09:05:22 pluginmanagerbase:158 Plugin YaRSS2 enabled..

• I started deluge with -L info: the log looks good (see below) but the YaRSS2 plugin does not show up in the WebUI.
    Please report the issue to the YaRSS2 devs.

Code
    [INFO    ] 09:05:21 logger:37 YaRSS2.__init__:34: Appending to sys.path: '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.deluge/plugins/YaRSS2-1.4.3-py2.7.egg/yarss2/include'
    [INFO    ] 09:05:22 logger:37 YaRSS2.core:41: Enabled YaRSS2 1.4.3
    [INFO    ] 09:05:22 pluginmanagerbase:158 Plugin YaRSS2 enabled..

Excellent. Thanks for checking.

• Hi,

Excellent add-ons!

Just seems that Sabnsbd is somehow showing wrong version. For exaample dognzb site does not allow to push send and showing error "... 0.3 version or better required". Also sonarr had a warning that every functionality might not work although it have been working so far.

Dognzb push issue is however something I would like to use.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi all,
    my friend have this stuff. LibreElec on RPi3, Zyxel NAS326 with activated SAMBA. He need make work CouchPotato, SickRage and Transmission addons with storage all stuff on NAS. Is it possible? Only Transmission has settings interface. CP neither SR has. Second, little off topic, is it possible setting SAMBA to view stuff on nas from CP and SR?

Thanks.

EDIT: I found working solution, so, my apologize

Edited once, last by Darei (March 29, 2017 at 11:03 PM).

• Just seems that Sabnsbd is somehow showing wrong version. For exaample dognzb site does not allow to push send and showing error "... 0.3 version or better required". Also sonarr had a warning that every functionality might not work although it have been working so far.

Thank you for the feedback, I will fix this in the next iteration.
    In the meantime, you can correct this issue yourself with the following commands:

Code
    rm /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/version.pyo
    nano /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/version.py
    systemctl restart service.sabnzbd

In nano set __version__ to 1.2.3 instead of develop

Edited once, last by thoradia (March 29, 2017 at 11:42 PM).

• Thank you for the feedback, I will fix this in the next iteration.
    In the meantime, you can correct this issue yourself with the following commands:

Code
    rm /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/version.pyo
    nano /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/version.py
    systemctl restart service.sabnzbd

In nano set __version__ to 1.2.3 instead of develop

Hi, thank you for quick reply. I did those three steps, but now sabnzbd service won't start. Changed back to "develop", but same situation. Seems that i didn't like deleting version.pyo and havent build it again.

Code
    service.sabnzbd.service - SABnzbd   Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/system.d/service.sabnzbd.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2017-03-30 08:31:37 EEST; 1min 53s ago     Docs: https://sabnzbd.org/  Process: 1131 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/bin/sabnzbd.start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Main PID: 1131 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Unit entered failed state.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped SABnzbd.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Start request repeated too quickly.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start SABnzbd.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Unit entered failed state.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Edited once, last by arva (March 30, 2017 at 6:38 AM).

• Hi, thank you for quick reply. I did those three steps, but now sabnzbd service won't start. Changed back to "develop", but same situation. Seems that i didn't like deleting version.pyo and havent build it again.

Code
    service.sabnzbd.service - SABnzbd   Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/system.d/service.sabnzbd.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2017-03-30 08:31:37 EEST; 1min 53s ago     Docs: https://sabnzbd.org/  Process: 1131 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/bin/sabnzbd.start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Main PID: 1131 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Unit entered failed state.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped SABnzbd.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Start request repeated too quickly.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start SABnzbd.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Unit entered failed state.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Weird, it works here. To fix, simply reinstall the add-on.
    Have you tried DOGnzb with nzbget?

• Weird, it works here. To fix, simply reinstall the add-on.
    Have you tried DOGnzb with nzbget?

Hi, reinstall helped to get Sab up and running. Tried nzbget and everything worked. Im'm used to sab, but lets give nzbget a try.

• Hi,

Excellent add-ons!

Just seems that Sabnsbd is somehow showing wrong version. For exaample dognzb site does not allow to push send and showing error "... 0.3 version or better required". Also sonarr had a warning that every functionality might not work although it have been working so far.

Dognzb push issue is however something I would like to use.

Thank you in advance!

This issue is fixed by revision 11 of the SABnzbd add-on
    [hr]

:exclamation: thoradia, could you please update deluge with this fix: Changeset cc69c9 – Deluge

This issue is fixed by revision 10 of the Deluge add-on
    [hr]

Hi Thorada. First of all great work!

I was very happy to get couchpotato running on a 905 (runs great) but now it seems that couchpotato itself is becoming almost impossible to be used for torrents. An alternative was recently started based on Sonarr: GitHub - Radarr/Radarr: A fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato. wich seems to work quite well already.

Do you have any plans in including this? (I haven't really studied the sources yet, but as it is based on Sonarr, it should be possible I think)

CouchPotato has been updated.
    Revision 11 of the CouchPotato add-on has been updated accordingly.

Edited once, last by thoradia (March 31, 2017 at 5:31 PM).

• Odd, now my transmission has gotten into a state where it segfaults upon loading a torrent again: hNgX

It was working fine for a while, not sure what's going on here. Removing the torrent from resume/torrents data directory makes it start up fine again but adding a torrent results in the same.

• Odd, now my transmission has gotten into a state where it segfaults upon loading a torrent again: hNgX

It was working fine for a while, not sure what's going on here. Removing the torrent from resume/torrents data directory makes it start up fine again but adding a torrent results in the same.

Thank you for the feedback.
    Transmission was last built against LibreELEC 7.95.1.
    I have started rebuilding it against LibreELEC 8.0.1.
    I will post the new build here, so you can test if it fixes.

Edit: the build is now available from the repository.

Edited once, last by thoradia (April 9, 2017 at 7:07 AM).

• I recently upgraded to Libreelec 8.0.1 from 7.0.3. I can see that the system is very sluggish when running Sonarr, Transmission & CP on 8.0.1. This was never an issue on 7.0.3. Anybody else having similar issue.

Edit: Which one is better? Using this (Sonarr, Transmission, CP) directly or by Docker?

Edited once, last by ace310 (April 6, 2017 at 12:54 AM).