Thoradia Add-ons

• Hi

I know it's Libreelec forum but can anyone help me with installing a torrent client in Coreelec 19 (matrix)? I installed a Thoradia repo and restarted the device but it can't connect.. Thanks a lot.

• Hi

I know it's Libreelec forum but can anyone help me with installing a torrent client in Coreelec 19 (matrix)? I installed a Thoradia repo and restarted the device but it can't connect.. Thanks a lot.

If you tell me where I can find the CoreELEC 19 build system, I will build corresponding add-ons
    Last time I checked, there is no public source/build system for CoreELEC 19

• System : LibreElec 9.0.2 on Odroid C2 arm

I updated radarr to v3 and now all https requests fail because of a RemoteCertificateChainErrors from Mono.

Certificate validation for https://sentry.servarr.com/api/9/store/ failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors

I heard about Mono being replaced with Net Core but I don't know what it is about. What can I do to have TLS requests work with mono again ?

PS: I also have a log saying :

Mono is not running with --debug switch

Thank you

edit: I disabled "check certificate" in radarr v3 settings and it's working now.

Edited once, last by excalibur (December 31, 2020 at 10:36 PM).

• I'm using SABnzb 2.3.9 from the Thoradia add-ons on LibreELEC 9.2.6 on a RPi3b.

This works very well except that it appears that SABnzb doesn't release its memory after download/par processing/unpacking.

I'm monitoring memory usage for a high amount of Kodi crashes (still an issue), and now also see that SABnzb doesn't release its memory after use.

The graphs below are made from the output of 'top' sorted by memory usage collected every 30 minutes.

Graph of first occurrence:

(what you see it total memory usage in % in blue, Kodi in orange, Python in grey, and TVH in yellow. Added with some additional time events including the actual download period of SABnzb. And time goes from right t=0 to left. Just look at the most left part for the grey line.)

Graph of second occurrence:

(In above graph again total memory usage in % in blue, Kodi in purple/orange, Python in grey, and TVH in yellow. Added with some additional time events including the actual download period of SABnzb. Look at the grey line which doesn't go down after the download/processing finished.)

Just wonder of other have observed the same...

Happy NewYear All.

• I only support current and upcoming LibreELEC releases (9.2 and 9.80)

I will therefore recommend you to use the add-on provided in the repository

• Where are you downloading to?

Be aware that some directories, such as /tmp, reside in memory

Downloading to /tmp will therefore fill the memory of your system

• The download goes to a USB connected device:

Temporary Download Folder:

/var/media/sda1-usb-ST1000VN_000-1HJ/downloads//incomplete

Completed Download Folder:

/var/media/sda1-usb-ST1000VN_000-1HJ/downloads/

A 'systemctl restart service.sabnzbd.service' corrects the issue.

I only recently started monitoring memory usage, and observed the same issue with all 3 downloads I started.

• It is difficult to determine what is happening without a config or a log

Check in your config that nothing goes to /tmp

• In my script I also capture the content of /tmp with df -hT | grep 'Filesystem\|tmpfs' >> $dumpfile.

Verified the value for /tmp, and this is 0% used for the last event.

In my config, the download folders, and in special 'wait_for_dfolder' is selected, and I have one server configured.

Don't think something else non-default is selected.

I do have hd-idle running with the following parameters hd-idle -i 120 -l /storage/.kodi/temp/hd-idle.log

The hd-idle logging indicates the disk was spinning-down a number of times during the download period.

Download period (incl. post processing) 2020-12-31 01:45:46 to 2020-12-31 04:03:09.

below the logs (with 2 spin-up events before start, and after DL).

Based on the 'stopped' period, I think I better increase the period before spinning-down to 300 seconds (i.s.o. 120 seconds now).

Edit test with hd-idle set to 300 seconds idle time.

Still same behaviour:

With a idle time of 300 s the hd isn't spinning-down/up during the download/post-processing.

DL was from 19:11:34 to 20:15:07

hd-idle.log:

Code
    date: 2021-01-01, time: 19:11:43, disk: sda, running: 331, stopped: 781
    date: 2021-01-01, time: 23:03:15, disk: sda, running: 4171, stopped: 9721

Edited once, last by RomMon (January 1, 2021 at 10:10 PM).

• nzbget is indeed an option. Used that in the past on an ADSL router.

I did a downgrade to SABnzb version 1.1.1 and see it uses much less memory, and as a result the not freed memory use much less of an issue.

It does look to have the same issue unfortunately.

• I updated flexget and deluge plugins to the latest version and everything worked fine, but yesterday we had a power outage and after booting flexget can't connect to the deluge daemon to add the downloaded torrents.

Here is part of journalctl

Do you know what might cause it?

• I have a usb drive connected to my tv box, what would be the location of this drive that I should set?

Ok, got it: /var/media/my usb drive name

The download starts and maxes out on my internet speed and then it comes to a halt...It happens every time..What's wrong?

I'm on coreelec

Edited 3 times, last by makakam (January 7, 2021 at 4:36 PM).

• I updated flexget and deluge plugins to the latest version and everything worked fine, but yesterday we had a power outage and after booting flexget can't connect to the deluge daemon to add the downloaded torrents.

Here is part of journalctl

Do you know what might cause it?

So the problem is with resolving 'localhost' (which is the default value for "host" settings - flexget deluge plugin).

I changed it to host: 127.0.0.1 in my config.yml and it works.

• Hello,

On x86_64, with LibreElec 9.80, I had an error when trying to start Bazarr on the latest nightly (LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly-20210114-4493a6b)

This might be an issue for earlier releases, as well.

Bazarr would not start due to a numpy error with one of the numpy libraries (numpy.libs).

The reproduction is to simply install a recent LibreElec 9.80 distribution and adding the repository thoradia 9.80.6.25.

I fixed it this way:

I installed pip and numpy (with some trouble) and replaced numpy and numpy.libs in the Bazarr package. This made Bazarr work again.

What I did was simply bump numpy and numpy.libs to v1.19.5.

I have prepared a package which should replace the ones in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.bazarr/libs/libs/numpy.libs_old (again, for x86-64).

You can get it at numpy_bazarr_libreelec_9.80.zip

Edited 2 times, last by ppehrson (January 19, 2021 at 5:05 PM).