Thoradia Add-ons

• Thank you for the log, but I see nothing relevant to the error you mention

Transmission is using root, as everything on LibreELEC, eg you when you ssh

ssh into LibreELEC, try to write something to the directory Transmission is pointing to, and tell me what happens

It works just fine, I can write, read, delete in the directory.

What's strange is that it starts the downloads normally, saves the partial files on the directory and then (sometimes at 30%.... 50%) I get that error. It seems as the HD was suddenly unmounted. Any guesses?

• It works just fine, I can write, read, delete in the directory.

What's strange is that it starts the downloads normally, saves the partial files on the directory and then (sometimes at 30%.... 50%) I get that error. It seems as the HD was suddenly unmounted. Any guesses?

Please provide a complete log, in a private conversation if you prefer

• Thanks thoradia, and apologies for my lack of knowledge/research

I've attached both the radarr.log and sonarr.log logs to this message but seems to be a mono error?

for references since I haven't mentioned it yet, running libreelec 9.0.2 on a HP Proliant N54L

not sure it's storage space as my 4 data drives have at least a terabyte each, although /storage has only 120mb but i'm not sure what's actually taking up space in it...

It looks like a Mono problem

Update Mono to the latest version, this will re-install it

Make sure you have enough room in /storage, Mono is huge

• Hello. Will there ever be an update to webgrabplus version 3?

when I tried to copy the "bin" folder, the add-on writes an error at startup. it would be good to update "mono" to the latest version.

thanks

I have updated Webgrab+Plus to 3.0.2_beta

I could however not make sense of the new license feature

• Webgrab & Mono updated yesterday but now the command webgrabplus.run is not found.

I need to run webgrab manually to troubleshoot.

Is there a new alternative command to webgrabplus.run or is this an issue with my install?

Edited once, last by tfizz (April 27, 2020 at 7:31 PM).

• Webgrab & Mono updated yesterday but now the command webgrabplus.run is not found.

I need to run webgrab manually to troubleshoot.

Is there a new alternative command to webgrabplus.run or is this an issue with my install?

webgrabplus.run has been renamed webgrabplus.ctl

I did not manage to configure a license

• webgrabplus.run has been renamed webgrabplus.ctl

I did not manage to configure a license

thoradia thanks so much for maintaining the Webgrabplus service addon, after the latest update, I am having the same issue as mentioned above . I have been using it with webgrabplus program addon by primaeval without any problem before the update. should I just rename webgrabplus.run to webgrabplus.ctl?

Thanks for your help.

• thoradia thanks so much for maintaining the Webgrabplus service addon, after the latest update, I am having the same issue as mentioned above . I have been using it with webgrabplus program addon by primaeval without any problem before the update. should I just rename webgrabplus.run to webgrabplus.ctl?

Thanks for your help.

I was not aware of the add-on by primaeval

Control programs of my add-ons now consistently have a .ctl extension

Until the primaeval's add-on takes account of this, copy (not rename) webgraplus.ctl to webgrabplus.run

By the way, this makes licenses work

• I was not aware of the add-on by primaeval

Control programs of my add-ons now consistently have a .ctl extension

Until the primaeval's add-on takes account of this, copy (not rename) webgraplus.ctl to webgrabplus.run

By the way, this makes licenses work

I think its sorted now. I just changed the exe path in the primaeval addon to: storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/bin/webgrabplus.ctl :)

Thank you

• Hi everyone,

I know this might seem like a stupid question, but I've been wrecking my brain over this for a few hours now. I have a Raspberry Pi 3b+ set up with the latest LibreElec version. I already installed Thoradia, Radarr, and a few torrent clients. The problem is that I can't link any of them to Radarr, with the exception of Transmission.

Qbittorrent doesn't work because of an unknown API version and Deluge requires the Label plugin to be installed. I copied the plugin file to the directory, rebooted the machine, but it's not activated and there are no options to do that.

I only need a working torrent client, with a way to move the downloaded files to a couple of different directories before or after the download finishes, depending whether it's a movie or TV show.

Some indications where I could find some documentation or any advice would be welcome.

PS: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited once, last by thesilviu (May 9, 2020 at 1:40 PM).

• I have used Zomboideds VPN Manager addon for setting up custom user profiles that I use with the iPlayerWWW addon with mixed success.

Out of interest I thought I would try Thoradia VPN.

I have installed the Thoradia vpn service addon and entered my .ovpn file location and credentials without issue, but

having browsed this forum and github page I still have no idea as to how to start the service before starting iPlayerWWW.

Any hints on how to start thoradia with iPlayer?

Thanks

• As its name indicates, Thoradia VPN Interface creates a VPN interface

Some subsystems, such as qBittorrent, can be configured to bind to this VPN interface instead of the default network interface

The system and other subsystems will continue to bind to the default network interface

I am not aware that iPlayerWWW can bind to a specific network interface

If it can, then configure it to bind to the thoradia-vpn interface

Otherwise use a more appropriate VPN configuration

Thoradia VPN Interface can coexist with VPN Manager for OpenVPN

For example, your system is located in a country, uses VPN Manager for OpenVPN to connect to another country, and uses Thoradia VPN Manager to connect to yet another country

• Hello, thanks for the Flexget plugin.

I am very newbie but I manage to install in LibreElec and download podcasts.

Questions:

I cannot seems to configure to get only the last 10 releases on a podcasts, tried AGE, ONLY NEW, cannot get pubDate to be recognized...

I would like to rename the saved mp3 file with date and title as file name, again can't figure out how.

Should I explore regexp: plugin ?

Maybe this is more for the Flexget forum...

Using this type of rss: podcast.xml

Thanks

• Ah, okay I understand now.

Thanks for the feedback.