Posts by deepee

Thanks chewitt, it became available as an addon update after applying LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20231125.

I was hoping it would solve an issue with iPlayerWWW addon live streams stalling, in all updates since aarch64-12.0-nightly-20230829

It didn't but that's another issue and I've marked this thread as resolved.

I applied the LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20231124-52b450b to update my RPI4 test system after noting the following in the changelog for 22/11 :

2023-11-22 (122ab47): #8352 inputstream.adaptive: update 21.3.1-Omega to 21.4.0-Omega

However, the system still shows 21.3.1-Omega as being installed, with no option for 21.4.0 when I do a version check in the addon config page?

I'm guessing you may have been updating your installation from the nightlies since you last had the issue?

I had loads of video issues with TVH (IPTV) and other addons due to a misconfigured ffmpeg patch in LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20230612-8aca8fe.img.gz

I see from the changelog it's been fixed in LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20230613-8aca8fe.img.gz

I haven't tested it yet but will try tonight...

Firstly, thank you to the team for the great aarch64 builds. They've rejuvinated my RPI4 2GB!

I have been trying to work out an issue that, for me, affects all builds after LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20230417-83ec8ac.

In a number of different video addons, when I select an item to play from a list, I hear the audible confirmation of my selection but the item does not play.

If I display the info properties of the file however, and select play, it works.

To demonstrate the issue I used the SBS on Demand plugin and selected to play "Alone Australia"

I've generated a debug log and hope someone can make some sense out of what's happening.

As mentioned, I see the same issue with the Vimeo, and other VOD plugins.

Thanks!

I run Libreelec (latest nightlies) on a RPi4 with TvH set up for all Australian freeview TV streams.

I ditched hardware tuners a few years ago and it has been working extremely well.

I recently started to get continuity errors in SBS Australia live streams due to the way they now insert ads.

Nightly news are now unwatchable due to loss of sync video/audio following an ad break.

I have tried switching back from mkv output to raw ts with no success.

I get the same issue on a RPI2 running TvH server only.

I have also verified the disconnects within the recordings using VLC

I have looked for the x-disconuity option in the ffmpeg options included with FFMpeg Tools but it doesn't seem to be available.

Is there currently any way to achieve this?

Thanks

Thanks that worked :)

Using my restored pre-update system, I uninstalled TvHeadend client (20.3.0.1) from addons using the Kodi GUI.

I deleted the /storage/kodi./addons/packages folder and contents using WinSCP before copying LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-nightly-20220727-fcc8f2f.img.gz to the /storage/.update folder.

After rebooting without error, I re-installed TvHeadend client (20.3.0.1) and everything is now working correctly.

Thanks again HiassofT

On my RPi4 2GB I've been testing and incrementally updating nightlies until LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-nightly-20220721-06fd018

Each update from LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-nightly-20220723-0008ab5 onwards, crashes the system.

Failed restarts eventually cause it to start in safe mode.

Having a look at the logs, I see a DBus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files

Other than that, I can see an error relating to missing html tags in Repository add-on repository.zachmorris. I have looked for that repository in my addons but haven't been able to find it though it appears to have something to do with gaming (which I don't do).

Crashlog is at:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope someone can have a look....

Thanks!

P.S. For clarity I should mention that after each failed attempt I restore a backup image of my working 20220721-06fd018 system. I have also tried different SD cards and a USB3.0 stick.

I had another look at this and used the same LE 10.0.2 installation, updated it with LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-nightly-20220530-2d50f5f

Once again the logs were being spammed with the same two error lines as before.

I compared addon.xml in your repository with one in a different repository and noticed a <dir> tag preceding the URL definitions with a </dir> tag at the end.

I edited your addon.xml to include the tags and the errors seem to have gone and the addon is functioning normally.

Looks like something may have changed in the xml definition requirements for Kodi 20.0 ?

Thanks, I think it's an issue at my end.

I just tested with another SD card running LE 10.0.2 official and the log shows clean.

I'll look have a look at the one I've been using for nightlies and will let you know if I come up with anything.

I have the addon installed on LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0 nightlies.

It is working perfectly but I noticed the following errors repeating in the logs:

2022-05-28 08:46:21.905 T:892 ERROR <general>: Repository add-on repository.zomboided.plugins uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.

2022-05-28 08:46:21.905 T:892 ERROR <general>: Repository add-on repository.zomboided.plugins does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition

I checked the logs on an LE10 installation and see the same errors.

Just wondering if it's a known issue or a misconfiguration at my end?