Thoradia Add-ons

• I tested Transmision clean installation on every millhouse version and still only works on # 301

On clean 9.1 I can not even install the repository from the THORADIA file

GENERIC version

• I tested Transmision clean installation on every millhouse version and still only works on # 301

On clean 9.1 I can not even install the repository from the THORADIA file

GENERIC version

Please be more descriptive

Why can you not even install the repository?

Could you provide me with a log, eg in a private conversation?

• Transmission tested and working. However i have to install from the zip. Force the update not work for me.

Thanks for the work Thoradia.

Glad it works

I do not understand why Kodi does not pick up the updates

I will however not bump revision numbers for an unreleased system

• I have updated Deluge to version 2.0.3

I have no hardware to test CoreELEC

Please provide the output of journalctl -u service.deluged, so that I can try to fix

To revert to Deluge version 1.3.15, manually install the add-on from here

Make sure to disable auto-updating the add-on to avoid installing Deluge version 2.0.3

Sorry for late reply, I've been away without Internet. Below is the output I get from executing the command.

Is the 2.0.3 Daemon compatible with the 1.3.15 client? I'm using Windows so I can't update to 2.0.3 for the client as far as I can tell.

Edit: Reverting back to the version you linked has fixed the issue for me. Thank you.

Edited once, last by Sanya (June 23, 2019 at 12:06 PM).

• Is there a way to get the bind of IP addresses to persist after restart when using transmission?
    I've modified the settings.json in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission but after a restart the file seems to be reverted.

• Is there a way to get the bind of IP addresses to persist after restart when using transmission?
    I've modified the settings.json in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission but after a restart the file seems to be reverted.

This is a question for transmission support

It could be that transmission resets bind-address-ipv4 if the one specified does not exist

If this is the case, transmission should be started after transmission-vpn

Let me know

• This is a question for transmission support

It could be that transmission resets bind-address-ipv4 if the one specified does not exist

If this is the case, transmission should be started after transmission-vpn

Let me know

Hey, thanks for your reply.
    I found the issue but it led to another issue.
    The INET address keeps changing after restart for the thoradia-vpn interface. it started as 100.63.0.1, then .2 then .3 so each restart causes transmission to try and bind with the incorrect IP.

Any ideas how to keep the INET the same?

• Hey, thanks for your reply.
    I found the issue but it led to another issue.
    The INET address keeps changing after restart for the thoradia-vpn interface. it started as 100.63.0.1, then .2 then .3 so each restart causes transmission to try and bind with the incorrect IP.

Any ideas how to keep the INET the same?

If you can, use qBittorrent, which supports an interface name and stops if the interface fails

Otherwise create an init.sh script to get the address of thoradia-vpn and set bind-address-ipv4 accordingly in settings.json

For a head start, google 'transmission bind-address-ipv4 vpn'

If you get something working, I will add it to the transmission add-on

Edited once, last by thoradia (July 5, 2019 at 7:25 PM).

• thoradia

Can you add plex media server (native) to the repository? with others repositories does not work on my Raspberry Pi 4

Thanks for everything , you do a great job

Thank you for thinking about me, but no, it is too much work for me

Ask for help at the PMS thread or at Plex

• have a minor issue with the new deluge version, larg files are not been completed.

they come up to 100%, then i have to run a manual check before they are marked as compled.

minor files around 1-3gb are no problems.

wanted to check the version of libtorrent and other supporting files.

• have a minor issue with the new deluge version, larg files are not been completed.

they come up to 100%, then i have to run a manual check before they are marked as compled.

minor files around 1-3gb are no problems.

wanted to check the version of libtorrent and other supporting files.

What is the version of the Deluge add-on?

On what system?