Thoradia Add-ons

• I see that rtorrent has no configuration at all. We have to set it up from scratch. :(

Maybe you could set it up like it was in OpenElec in old times. That was a great piece of code.

See here. :)

• thoradia

Does your Repo and Add-ons works on RK3399? I have installed the Repo 0.0.19 from zip, restarted the device, but when I try to "install from repository " it keep saying "Could not connect to repository". Where on my RPi3, it is working all fine.

SBC = NanoPC-T4 (RK3399)

• thoradia

Does your Repo and Add-ons works on RK3399? I have installed the Repo 0.0.19 from zip, restarted the device, but when I try to "install from repository " it keep saying "Could not connect to repository". Where on my RPi3, it is working all fine.

SBC = NanoPC-T4 (RK3399)

What versions are reported in the settings of the Thoradia add-on?

• I think the Thoradia rtorrent addon breaks the gnu screen (terminal multiplexer) program provided by the official System Tools addon.

rtorrent addon embed its own screen binary in conflict with the system tools binary.

See here.

• I think the Thoradia rtorrent addon breaks the gnu screen (terminal multiplexer) program provided by the official System Tools addon.

rtorrent addon embed its own screen binary in conflict with the system tools binary.

See here.

Thank you for the information

I am rebuilding the rtorrent addon for LibreELEC 9.0 to ship an appropriate screen binary

In the meantime, just remove screen shipped with rtorrent, so that only screen from system-tools is used

• You have to enable unknown sources in Settings > System > Add-ons > Unknown Sources

But I think you have to install the repository and then install Transmission from the Thoradia repository.

Link to download repo: service.thoradia.zip

Hi!

I have LE 9.0.2 Generic/x86_64 and Thoradia repo ver.9.0, how can install last version 9.1 to upgrade sonarr/bazarr/etc

Thanks!

Edited 2 times, last by Madbaires (June 8, 2019 at 12:09 AM).

• Hi!

I have LE 9.0.2 Generic/x86_64 and Thoradia repo ver.9.0, how can install last version 9.1 to upgrade sonarr/bazarr/etc

Thanks!

This is to be done automatically!

Checking GitHub page I can see a 9.1 version for Generic/x86_64. I don't know why you don't get this update.

I assume that automatically updates of add-on is enabled, right?!

thoradia can you look at this?

Meanwhile you can update Sonarr/Radarr in their own interfaces by going to System > Updates > Install latest

I think Bazarr has a similar path to update.

• Just installed for testing balbes150 image for x96 Amlogic s905x2 with the new 5.0 kernel. Still in its infancy but just wondering if thoradia addons will be supported on the new kernel.

• Hi!

Thanks!

Thoradia Add-ons version 9.0 are for LibreELEC version 9.0.x

Thoradia Add-ons version 9.1 are for LibreELEC version 9.1, eg Milhouse

The versions of the add-ons (Bazaar, Sonarr, etc) are the same in 9.0 and 9.1

In other words: with LibreELEC 9.0x use Thoradia add-ons 9.0

• Just installed for testing balbes150 image for x96 Amlogic s905x2 with the new 5.0 kernel. Still in its infancy but just wondering if thoradia addons will be supported on the new kernel.

If you tell me where to find the source of that image, I can try to build add-ons for it

• First, thanks for you time and reply!

Yes, add-on updates is enable...

Sonarr Interface - Have the last version 2.0.0.5322 - 25 Mar 2019 Installed

Bazarr Interface - Have 0.7.4, I see in the interface web the 0.7.5 is available but cant update, dont have any button...only for reboot/shutdown (for this i want update thoradia in firts place)

One more time, thanks for your help!

• Thoradia Add-ons version 9.0 are for LibreELEC version 9.0.x

Thoradia Add-ons version 9.1 are for LibreELEC version 9.1, eg Milhouse

The versions of the add-ons (Bazaar, Sonarr, etc) are the same in 9.0 and 9.1

In other words: with LibreELEC 9.0x use Thoradia add-ons 9.0

Ah ok, thanks for info! mmm how can I update a bazarr version? or is not possible?

In interface bazarr Settings / General at end page not see the option to enable/disable updates (In wiki bazarr see the option)... by putty in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.bazarr/config # nano config.ini see the line auto_update = True but nothing happens

Thanks!

Edited once, last by Madbaires: more info (June 9, 2019 at 3:26 AM).