Thoradia Add-ons

• So, 2 days running without freezings and reboots (image). I'm running Sonarr and Radarr with MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M too. But not running Bazarr, just Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett and Transmission. And now doing the downloads direct to external disk 😁

If the memory usage stay at ~80% I will do nothing, but if it increase I will try add a WatchdogSec= in Sonarr/Radarr/Jackett for something like reboot every day, or maybe learn how I do this using .timer

Maybe I try add Bazarr to run just during at dawn and in the same time I stop Kodi (to prevent the freeze), but not for now.

It's a bad ideia put MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M by default in Sonarr, Radarr and Bazarr too? For at least for Raspberry devices (I don't kow how many LibreELEC devices have little memory) and putting a disclaimer in readme section, explaining it have to add cgroup_enable=memory in /flash/cmdline.txt to make this work (just an idea).

Thanks again for helping :)

I was waiting for your feedback to set MemoryHigh and MemoryMax in Bazarr, Radarr and Sonarr

cgroup_enable=memory at the end of /flash/cmdline.txt is documented in this thread

• All of a sudden Deluge is showing no plugins... As a result the label plugin that sonarr uses is not working.

Not sure when this happened but it must have been something very recent as it has been working fine for so long.

Any ideas where I can look?

BTW this is on millhouse generic

• I found that the plugins where actually missing from \\libreelec\Kodi\addons\service.deluge\lib\python2.7\site-packages\deluge-1.3.15-py2.7.egg\deluge\plugins

Copied them from a backup and they are working again.

Why were the plugins removed? Must have happened during an update.

Edited once, last by Wheemer (February 21, 2019 at 6:03 PM).

• Hello,

first of all fantastic work with the addons, keep up the good work!;)

I read entire thread trying to find a solution for this issue. I use rtorrent, but honestly this issue is with all torrent addons. I use external USB drive as a destination for my torrent files. I have linked the /storage using ln command and downloading works like a charm. The issue is every time I restart libreeelc, all seeded torrents change status to Pause (under rtorrent) or Error (under deluge).

I believe this issue occurred in the past in other kodi os, but I don't recall how it was addressed back then. From memory it was because deluge/rtorrent service launched BEFORE usb drive was mounted. As a result the torrent service didn't 'see' the drive for a first few seconds after reboot and therefore changed status of all torrents to pause/error. The only solution is to re-check all files which takes ages and needs to be done manually;(

If you could help me out how to enforce mounting the usb drive BEFORE starting up kodi, I believe that should do it;) Alternatively, if there is a way to delay launch of rtorrent by say 30 seconds, that could work too... I guess.

Many thanks for help;)

• Yeah, this is true! I use Transmission and it the same happens here. When I did the downloads to the sd card this did not happen. After I switched the folder to an external drive that started to happen. But here it happens sometimes yes and sometimes don't.

Edited once, last by edjalmo (February 22, 2019 at 5:42 PM).

• Another thing I noticed is it the download folder always change to default (/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/downloads) when I reboot the system. At least in Transmission client.

• Putting a time to start the transmission would not solve your problems? so it would start after the disk is mounted

it probably would but I don't know how and where to configure it for rtorrent;) Is is as simple as adding init.sh file with 'sleep xx' line in it? If so where do I save this file? It would be also great to have some fail safe mechanism enabled that would not cause this error if a usb drive is disconnected for example. Basically is there an option outside of rechecking all torrents (it takes about 12hrs on my machine!:)) that would prevent from generating that error?

• Another thing I noticed is it the download folder always change to default (/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/downloads) when I reboot the system. At least in Transmission client.

This problem is not related to startup time. I changed the download folder and reboot only this service, after everything was set up, and the problem persisted.

• External storage storage/var/media/Seagate Backup Plus/Kodi/Downloads

No wonder it did not work. You changed location to external drive so the same issue is expected to occur in this case. Try changing to internal storage, something like storage/tvshows/, etc. That should work. If it does, time delay could definitely be an option.

• No wonder it did not work. You changed location to external drive so the same issue is expected to occur in this case. Try changing to internal storage, something like storage/tvshows/, etc. That should work. If it does, time delay could definitely be an option.

But I did this and reboot only Transmission after the external storage has been mounted.

I tried with storage/tvshows/ and the same happens, back to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/downloads

• The issue is every time I restart libreeelc, all seeded torrents change status to Pause (under rtorrent) or Error (under deluge).

Try reboot only rtorrent and deluge (after the external storage has been mounted) and see if it still happening

systemctl restart service.rtorrent.service or systemctl restart service.deluge.service

Edited once, last by edjalmo: torrent client wrong (February 24, 2019 at 5:35 PM).

• Try reboot only rtorrent and deluge (after the external storage has been mounted) and see if it still happening

systemctl restart service.rtorrent.service or systemctl restart service.deluge.service

Hmm, yes, checked this. Even local drive still requires rechecking after a reboot. Interestingly enough, if you manually stop the torrents before rebooting and manually restart after reboot, all works fine, and torrents don't require recheck. If that's the case t hen as a workaround, a script that would automatically stop rtorrent service before rebooting and restart if after, could work.

Actually, I did stop the rtorrent service before rebooting, and it worked! I didn't even need to restart the service after reboot as it started automatically (not sure why). So if it would be possible add script as described above, it could be a solution to our issue;)

• januszmirek sorry, but I don't understand this part: you reboot only rtorrent service, after you recheck the downloads manually, and the issue still persist?

This issue with rechecking torrents and error after reboot is not happend with Transmission. I rebooted several times and don't see it again (this only happens one time to me). The issue that still persist here is on download folder, like I mentioned.

• januszmirek sorry, but I don't understand this part: you reboot only rtorrent service, after you recheck the downloads manually, and the issue still persist?

1. rtorrent service was stopped using systemctl stop service.rtorrent.service

2. libreelec was rebooted using reboot now

3. after system reboot, rtorrent service was working (without manual restart) and all current (seeded) torrents, currently downloading and other were fine without any issue

That's how it works in my case. If I only knew how to enforce shutting down the rtorrent service BEFORE rebooot/shutdown command is executed, the problem could be solved.

• What I wanted you to do is only reboot rtorrent, not LibreELEC, because if the issue not persisted the problem would be with the storage not mounted yet.

1. rtorrent service was stopped using systemctl stop service.rtorrent.service

2. libreelec was rebooted using reboot now

3. after system reboot, rtorrent service was working (without manual restart) and all current (seeded) torrents, currently downloading and other were fine without any issue

But if you did this and the issue not persist your problem is another thing. Weird :/