Thoradia Add-ons

• No

Upgrade to latest LibreELEC 9.0 Beta or wait release of LibreELEC 9.0

In thankful to you add bazarr to repository, I installed the 8.95.2 beta version of LibreELEC to test it!

And it work!

Thank you very much! :)

PS. In LibreELEC settings we can update to beta version without lost any addons or data installed!

Edited once, last by edjalmo: I added more information (January 8, 2019 at 5:41 PM).

• In thankful to you add bazarr to repository, I installed the 8.95.2 beta version of LibreELEC to test it!

And it work!

Thank you very much! :)

PS. In LibreELEC settings we can update to beta version without lost any addons or data installed!

I was telling the developers about the news and he said that!

Is python gevent installed in your repository?

If not, they said will update the app in the weekend and this will be necessary for the new version run!

Installation Running from Source · morpheus65535/bazarr Wiki · GitHub

• I was telling the developers about the news and he said that!

Is python gevent installed in your repository?

If not, they said will update the app in the weekend and this will be necessary for the new version run!

Installation Running from Source · morpheus65535/bazarr Wiki · GitHub

Bazarr includes this LibreELEC.tv/packages/thoradia/depends/gevent at 9.0 · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I hope gevent 1.1.2 is enough because later releases are tricky to build

git is not available on LibreELEC, therefore Bazarr does not auto-update and has to be re-built for each new release.

• Bazarr includes this LibreELEC.tv/packages/thoradia/depends/gevent at 9.0 · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I hope gevent 1.1.2 is enough because later releases are tricky to build

git is not available on LibreELEC, therefore Bazarr does not auto-update and has to be re-built for each new release.

I told to him and he said: "The update process is totally different for sonarr/radarr and Bazarr. Bazarr rely on git. From what I can read, it's not available on libreelec. Therefore, they should be using the --no-update argument when running bazarr.py

In any case, they can contact me for more information."

If you want, this is the link of the discord channel: Discord

• Another doubt (about sonarr, radarr, bazarr and jackett): when I used this service directly from sources, in another OS, they were running with a systemd service. In thoradia they are running in this same way? If yes, where is the .service file to a edit they... for example... restart they after some hours?

• Another doubt (about sonarr, radarr, bazarr and jackett): when I used this service directly from sources, in another OS, they were running with a systemd service. In thoradia they are running in this same way? If yes, where is the .service file to a edit they... for example... restart they after some hours?

Services in Thoradia Add-ons all use system.d

Radarr is defined in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.radarr/system.d/service.radarr.service

Replace radarr by sonarr, bazarr, jackett for the others

These files are reset whenever the add-on is updated

No need to restart them

• I told to him and he said: "The update process is totally different for sonarr/radarr and Bazarr. Bazarr rely on git. From what I can read, it's not available on libreelec. Therefore, they should be using the --no-update argument when running bazarr.py

In any case, they can contact me for more information."

If you want, this is the link of the discord channel: Discord

Thank you for the information

I will add --no-update in the next release

The developer can contribute to the add-on here LibreELEC.tv/packages/thoradia/addons/bazarr at 9.0 · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

• Thank you for the information

I will add --no-update in the next release

The developer can contribute to the add-on here LibreELEC.tv/packages/thoradia/addons/bazarr at 9.0 · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Please, since it will get an update over the weekend, wait until there before you upgrade it.

And about the contact, I think it's best if you talk to each other (if possible) in any doubt.

The user of develop in discord: morpheus65535#2188

And the group: Discord

Thanks!

• Services in Thoradia Add-ons all use system.d

Radarr is defined in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.radarr/system.d/service.radarr.service

Replace radarr by sonarr, bazarr, jackett for the others

These files are reset whenever the add-on is updated

No need to restart them

I accessed here. The structure looks a lot like systemd.

I talk about restart because after the upgrade to new version of LibreELEC and install bazarr in my system (raspberry pi) they freeze after some hours running.

All this apps (sonarr, radarr, bazarr and jackett) allocated a lot of ram memory and don't release they. I desactivate bazarr and will see if the freeze persist.

Before the upgrade for beta version I used a old version of sonarr and radarr, because it was the available in thoradia and the system don't freeze. Maybe this (the new versions of apps) afftect the system too.

Edited once, last by edjalmo (January 9, 2019 at 12:54 PM).

• I accessed here. The structure looks a lot like systemd.

I talk about restart because after the upgrade to new version of LibreELEC and install bazarr in my system (raspberry pi) they freeze after some hours running.

All this apps (sonarr, radarr, bazarr and jackett) allocated a lot of ram memory and don't release they. I desactivate bazarr and will see if the freeze persist.

Before the upgrade for beta version I used a old version of sonarr and radarr, because it was the available in thoradia and the system don't freeze. Maybe this (the new versions of apps) afftect the system too.

Just for you know... After disabled bazarr the system work much better (now executing just sonarr, radarr, jackett and transmission). But, probably, the problem isn't with bazarr, but with all this apps in a limite hardware. So, please don't exclude it bazarr of repository, they will be helpful for other people: those who have a better hardware or those who only execute radarr, jacket and bazarr.

Regards and thanks!

• Sorry for a very late reply. I basically forgot after it started working properly. I uninstalled deluge and Thoradia repository and reinstalled them, but I think the real culprit was my powered USB-hub which my hard-drives connect to. I think that the power cord for the USB-hub is slightly loose so if it's not in the absolute proper alignment it'll randomly work and randomly not work, so I think that whenever the issue happened, it was that the USB-hub lost power and the harddrives weren't accessible anymore. At least that's my theory because I haven't had any issues after the reinstall and positioning the usb-hub in a way that avoids the power issue.