Thoradia Add-ons

• Hi Guys !

Ccan I please you help me solved problem with add private tracker to indexer in Jacket on Libreelec ?

I found file xxx.yml, where to paste in libre this file ? I make folder "Definitions" and paste this file to this folder and after restart and login to jacket I don't see this tracker on list indexer.

Definitions provided with Jackett are in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.jackett/Jackett/Definitions

Definitions added there will be lost when the add-on is updated

See at Jackett if your definition can be added in user directory /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.jackett, or better provided with Jackett

• I'm not sure where else to ask this so I'll post it here.

I have set up the aria2 add-on with the aria2 webui. I have a bunch of files that I need to download from Google Drive. However, any download from Google drive is not resumable in aria2, i.e. no .aria2 file is created. Every time I try to resume the download it just gets restarted from the beginning with a new file appended with .1 at the end of its file name.

I think this is most likely because Google Drive does not reveal the file size to the browser/download manager before installation. Other downloads with known file size can be resumed without issue.

So it seems that aria2 cannot pause and resume a download without knowing its file size. The same download in Chrome and be paused and resumed without problems.

Is there a workaround for this, or is there perhaps another download manager LibreELEC add-on that does not have this issue?

Edited once, last by Monie (December 24, 2018 at 6:46 AM).

• Hi!

I'm having some issues with Deluge on my Odroid C2 running CoreElec. Basically it grinds to a halt after a few minutes. It can go from ~5MiB/s download to ~2KiB/s Download and just stay there. When I run the 'top' command I can see that "kworker/u8:1" takes around ~70% CPU. I tried searching for it and in order to figure out what exactly that kworker thing is doing I seem to need perf which as far as I know can't be installed on CoreElec?

If I restart my Odroid C2 it works just fine for several minutes, then that kworker/u8:1 shows back up, first at ~15% CPU and deluge seems fine, then 30%, then 50% and when it reaches 70% deluge basically breaks. The downloads grind to a halt and I can't add new torrents, they get added but they get stuck in "Checking 0.00%" forever.

My setup is an Odroid C2 running CoreElec 8.95.6, I have two external drives connected to a powered USB hub, a Sony Wireless Adapter to communicate with my DualShock 4 controller, network through Ethernet and power through the EU power supply from hardkernel.

Any idea what the issue is here or how I could go about troubleshooting it?

Edited once, last by Sanya (December 29, 2018 at 6:10 PM).

• Use LibreELEC would be my suggestion. Or ask the CoreELEC devs for help.

I tried disabling and uninstalling Deluge and thoradia from kodi addons and rebooted and the kworker thing hasn't shown up again. I think it's something with deluge that causes the kworker issue. I've got a new sd card coming and I'll try LibreELEC on this one once it arrives and see if the same issue occurs.

When I was setting up my Odroid C2 I started with their official Ubuntu image and installed deluge on it. That one would occasionally freeze the whole OS in a weird way, I could ping it but not ssh into it and kodi's UI was working but I couldn't click anything, it couldn't reboot from the kodi power options either and I had to pull the power plug. Could it be that it's just something wrong with my C2?

Anyway, it'll be a little while but I'll set it up with LibreELEC once the sd card arrives.

• Hi!

I'm having some issues with Deluge on my Odroid C2 running CoreElec. Basically it grinds to a halt after a few minutes. It can go from ~5MiB/s download to ~2KiB/s Download and just stay there. When I run the 'top' command I can see that "kworker/u8:1" takes around ~70% CPU. I tried searching for it and in order to figure out what exactly that kworker thing is doing I seem to need perf which as far as I know can't be installed on CoreElec?

If I restart my Odroid C2 it works just fine for several minutes, then that kworker/u8:1 shows back up, first at ~15% CPU and deluge seems fine, then 30%, then 50% and when it reaches 70% deluge basically breaks. The downloads grind to a halt and I can't add new torrents, they get added but they get stuck in "Checking 0.00%" forever.

My setup is an Odroid C2 running CoreElec 8.95.6, I have two external drives connected to a powered USB hub, a Sony Wireless Adapter to communicate with my DualShock 4 controller, network through Ethernet and power through the EU power supply from hardkernel.

Any idea what the issue is here or how I could go about troubleshooting it?

I can not reproduce

Deluge likely smothers your system with I/Os

You may try the following:

- check that destination drive has enough space

- download locally and store on external drive when finished

- limit download throughput

- use another client, preferably qBittorrent

I have refreshed the Deluge add-on, but I do not expect this to fix your issue

• Hello!

First: thanks for the work! You're amazing!

Second, the purpose of the message: I don't know if it's possible, but, could you add bazarr to repository?

Bazarr, in it words, "is a companion application to Sonarr and Radarr. It manages and downloads subtitles based on your requirements. You define your preferences by TV show or movies and Bazarr takes care of everything for you." Very cool, isn't it?

That is!

Link of it: GitHub - morpheus65535/bazarr: Bazarr is a companion application to Sonarr and Radarr. It manages and downloads subtitles based on your requirements. You define your preferences by TV show or movies and Bazarr takes care of everything for you.

• Will do soon

• Done, please test

• Done, please test

Thank you very much! :)

It did not appear in the repository (in my kodi)!

I use LibreELEC 8.2.5 (I'm not a beta test), I saw in github you just update the 9 version.

What can I do to test? I don't wanna to re-do my whole system.

• Thank you very much! :)

It did not appear in the repository (in my kodi)!

I use LibreELEC 8.2.5 (I'm not a beta test), I saw in github you just update the 9 version.

What can I do to test? I don't wanna to re-do my whole system.

Wait for release of LibreELEC 9.0 and upgrade