Thoradia Add-ons

• Hi, thoradia!

I'm not having any issues with your add-ons (the combo swamp + MemoryHigh + reboot Kodi, automatically, one time per day work like a charm here!), Im here just to ask a question.

I saw that you recently update Mono to new version and Sonarr too, however I not get this update here. I'm using the last LibreELEC stable release (9.0.2). There's a reason why you not update this add-ons for this version?

Normally I can update Sonarr by myself, but this release not appear in interface.

Regards and thanks!

• Hi, thoradia!

I'm not having any issues with your add-ons (the combo swamp + MemoryHigh + reboot Kodi, automatically, one time per day work like a charm here!), Im here just to ask a question.

I saw that you recently update Mono to new version and Sonarr too, however I not get this update here. I'm using the last LibreELEC stable release (9.0.2). There's a reason why you not update this add-ons for this version?

Normally I can update Sonarr by myself, but this release not appear in interface.

Regards and thanks!

Is there a reason why I should update Mono for LibreELEC 9.0?

Due to limited resources nice to have has lowest priority

• hi thoradia

first of all - excellent work ! thank you...

i have a question - when starting a Jackett service I get:

Code
    Your version of Jackett v0.11.375.0 is very old. Multiple indexers are likely to fail when using an old version. Update to the latest version of Jackett.

Do you think it's time to update? Sometimes I have feeling the search doesn't give good results and i cannot find some (relatively fresh) positions so maybe it is related

I'm on libreelec stable (9.0.2)

best

• Jackett auto-updates, unless you have ticked Disable auto update in the web UI

• I'm having trouble getting qBittorrent to start on CoreElec 9.2.

systemctl status service.qbittorrent.service gives:

● service.qbittorrent.service - qBittorrent service

Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.qbittorrent/system.d/service.qbittorrent.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)

Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2019-09-22 12:17:47 CEST; 10min ago

Docs: Home · qbittorrent/qBittorrent Wiki · GitHub

Process: 4516 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.qbittorrent/bin/qbittorrent.start (code=exited, status=127)

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Service RestartSec=100ms expired, scheduling restart.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped qBittorrent service.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Start request repeated too quickly.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start qBittorrent service.

Any tips how I can debug this further?

EDIT: I now notice in journalctl I have:

Sep 22 19:23:59 CoreELEC sh[2998]: qbittorrent-nox: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Edited 2 times, last by outhud (September 22, 2019 at 7:01 PM).

• CoreELEC uses the same ADDON_VERSION for nightlies and release

The add-ons for release are building and will replace the add-ons for nightlies later today

Done

• Is it possible to install Deluge 1.3.15 or Transmission 2.94 on an LibreElec 9.80 milhouse release?

Milhouse test builds are not meant for production purposes

I am satisfied when add-ons build for and run on these builds

Beyond that, you are on your own, sorry

• Hello thoradia

First of all thanks for all your hard work with an amazing repo!

I've been searching the thread and it seems there is no way to update bazaar myself. Would you have time to update it? Current version is 0.8.1. From version 0.8.2 and onwards it has "Added ability to customize tasks execution frequencies" which could be really nice. Right now it updates the list from sonarr every 60 seconds and radarr every 5 minutes, which in my user case is really excessive. For me it would be enough just once or twice a day.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I found if I download the bazarr zip from github and stop the bazarr service in libreelec I can replace this folder:

~/.kodi/addons/service.bazarr/bazarr with the one from the zip and it's updated. Activate bazaar in kodi and all is good though I can't seem to find a setting to customize tasks execution frequencies. It's still polling sonarr every 60 seconds.

Edited 2 times, last by jackiass (October 20, 2019 at 8:35 AM).

• After the latest update on Rpi4 I'm getting stuck installing/updating mono. It always get's stuck at "installing 33%". I think it broke mono. When I restart Libreelec, radarr and sonarr does not start anymore. Bazarr works though?

Edit: Nevermind. Works fine with a clean install of libreelec. Must have been some kind of issue with my setup.

Edited 2 times, last by jackiass (November 2, 2019 at 7:21 PM).

• Hi, thoradia !

Today my installation boot into safe mode, but fortunately I could make it boot normal again (here).

But after this Transmission is not starting anymore. systemctl status show this:

Code
    ● service.transmission.service - transmission
    Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/system.d/service.transmission.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2019-11-06 11:45:40 -03; 4h 30min ago
    Process: 562 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/transmission.start Restart=on-failure (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

Do you know how can I solve this?

EDIT

Anyway, I fixed this by uninstalling and install it again.

Edited once, last by edjalmo (November 9, 2019 at 9:21 PM).

• Updating it manually via the terminal works fine for me. Then just reboot or restart Bazarr.

Code
    python /storage/.kodi/addons/service.bazarr/bazarr/bazarr.py --config /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.bazarr/config --release-update
  • It seems bazarr has some problems. I cannot install from repository thoradia. It offers two versions 9.2.0.11 and 9.2.0.12 to no avail. Both end with failed to install. Any ideas? Thanks in advance