Posts by outhud

I recently upgraded to CoreELEC 9.2.

On the next reboot, it seems the VPN settings were lost and I had to go through the Wizard again. When I did, I get "Error updating .ovpn files or creating user credentials file. Check log to determine cause of failure".

In the log, I see:

"ERROR: CAddon[service.vpn.manager]: failed to load addon settings from special://profile/addon_data/service.vpn.manager/settings.xml"

many times.

That file exists but it is empty.

And also from the log:

2019-09-24 07:49:30.509 T:3325023104 ERROR: VPN Mgr : (vpnproviders.py) Can't copy /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.vpn.manager/Downloads/PIA for VPN

2019-09-24 07:49:30.509 T:3325023104 ERROR: VPN Mgr : (vpnproviders.py) Failed to copy supporting file /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.vpn.manager/Downloads/PIA to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.vpn.manager//PIA

I'm having trouble getting qBittorrent to start on CoreElec 9.2.

systemctl status service.qbittorrent.service gives:

● service.qbittorrent.service - qBittorrent service

Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.qbittorrent/system.d/service.qbittorrent.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)

Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2019-09-22 12:17:47 CEST; 10min ago

Docs: Home · qbittorrent/qBittorrent Wiki · GitHub

Process: 4516 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.qbittorrent/bin/qbittorrent.start (code=exited, status=127)

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Service RestartSec=100ms expired, scheduling restart.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped qBittorrent service.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Start request repeated too quickly.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: service.qbittorrent.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Sep 22 12:17:47 CoreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start qBittorrent service.

Any tips how I can debug this further?

EDIT: I now notice in journalctl I have:

Sep 22 19:23:59 CoreELEC sh[2998]: qbittorrent-nox: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have been on the 9.0 alpha channel from the start on Odroid C2.

I still get issues where updates do not appear. I have eventually been able to update to beta 1, but now I cannot get the update to beta 2.

9.0 doesn't even appear as a release channel anymore. The list of update channels is empty, and the list of available updates is also empty. Automatic mode doesn't seem to pick up the update either.