LibreELEC-RR [ Brave | Spotify | Moonlight | Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus ]

• Is it possible to install this fork by updating (on latest stable Libreelec 10) or does it have to be a clean install? If a clean install, would I be able to restore Kodi addons and userdata etc.?

• I'm having the same issue on version RR-20220611-0fb3a2d.

• I'm having the same issue on version RR-20220611-0fb3a2d.

Well did you download a dolphin core from the buildbot or something? It's working perfectly fine here (with lzma compressed rvz images) & my core is not linked against liblzma.so.5 so uses a static lzma lib from externals

EDIT:
    well I've made a second test, converted an image to RVZ using lzma & it still works flawless, the libretro core still boots the game.

• Well did you download a dolphin core from the buildbot or something? It's working perfectly fine here (with lzma compressed rvz images) & my core is not linked against liblzma.so.5 so uses a static lzma lib from externals

EDIT:
    well I've made a second test, converted an image to RVZ using lzma & it still works flawless, the libretro core still boots the game.

Thanks. I overwrote the /tmp/cores/dolphin_libretro.so with the one from retroarch conf cores folder which fixed the issue.

• Thanks. I overwrote the /tmp/cores/dolphin_libretro.so with the one from retroarch conf cores folder which fixed the issue.

Well you have most likely stored a core in /storage/.config/retroarch/cores - /tmp/cores/ is gone after a reboot. So if you use any core provided by any other distro I can't guarantee that it's working.

• Well you have most likely stored a core in /storage/.config/retroarch/cores - /tmp/cores/ is gone after a reboot. So if you use any core provided by any other distro I can't guarantee that it's working.

Okay, so when I update a core from within Retroarch's updater it also doesn't work?

I've updated the cores from within retroarch, and while the others I've tried seem to work, dolphin does not.

• I just installed this build on a HP 24" All-In-One, but can't get wifi working, no connections are showing and no options for wifi in the libreelec settings addon. Below is a link to the specs, I can't seem to find the wifi chipset though. It appears to be a shared BT/WiFi, and BT is working. The wifi is working in Ubuntu and Windows. Any help getting wifi working would be appreciated!

HP 24-f0035a All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

• I just installed this build on a HP 24" All-In-One, but can't get wifi working, no connections are showing and no options for wifi in the libreelec settings addon. Below is a link to the specs, I can't seem to find the wifi chipset though. It appears to be a shared BT/WiFi, and BT is working. The wifi is working in Ubuntu and Windows. Any help getting wifi working would be appreciated!

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/…ument/c05951476

Looking at the spec sheet - I believe it is one of these. Please share a dmesg and lspci to confirm what wireless is/is not detected.

Realtek RTL8723DE, RTL8821CE, RTL8822BE, RTL8822CE wireless LAN Controller

• Looking at the spec sheet - I believe it is one of these. Please share a dmesg and lspci to confirm what wireless is/is not detected.

Realtek RTL8723DE, RTL8821CE, RTL8822BE, RTL8822CE wireless LAN Controller

Looks like it's a RTL8822BE according to the dmesg and lspci commands run from the latest nightly generic build (see link).

Any suggestions how can I get this WiFi working on the RR build?

Edited once, last by Blueman (July 9, 2022 at 1:28 PM).

• Looks like it's a RTL8822BE according to the dmesg and lspci commands run from the latest nightly generic build (see link).

Any suggestions how can I get this WiFi working on the RR build?

The firmware was in the backlog. I have raised a pr for adding this to the image. https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/pull/6683

To fix this immediately you could add the firmware manually. https://wiki.libreelec.tv/how-to/add-firmware

• Okay, so when I update a core from within Retroarch's updater it also doesn't work?

I've updated the cores from within retroarch, and while the others I've tried seem to work, dolphin does not.

Ok, I copied the file from the original RR and also overwrote it in /tmp - after a reboot Dolphin worked again.

For the record, I use a build from 2021.

• Ok, I copied the file from the original RR and also overwrote it in /tmp - after a reboot Dolphin worked again.

For the record, I use a build from 2021.

``/tmp is just a temporary folder - as the name suggest. IF you've downloaded any core from the RA buildbot then it's stored in /storage/.config/retroarch/cores so if you run into trouble: delete this core & reboot the system. Then the core provided by my image is used.