7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• Just create a file fake.zip on your SD CARD which contains LE.

My instructions state:
    Please be aware that you cannot just put the Fake ZIP on the SD Card that has LE on it and UPDATE via the Update App.
    You may want to correct your instructions as that method wont work.
    Correct me if i am wrong because the fake zip method only worked when it was on a USB stick for me.
    Otherwise i got the failed screen. See link below

• I'm having some issues with audio being out of sync on a Beelin mini mx iii ii. Audio seems to always be about 100-500ms ahead. I've tried the newest dev build and 7.0.2.009.
    This is on with passthrough hdmi to an AVR. Apart from that everything seems to work great, and both builds have been very stable for me :)

Same here. Same build. Tx5pro box.

• Just booted the latest dev build on my new A95X S905X 2GB/16GB, took under 5 mins to burn the SD card and boot from it, running like an absolute dream, really pleased. I couldn't find a change log but I remember reading about a few issues with 009 so I went with the dev build and a device tree from 009. All working well.

Thanks again.

• kszaq i installed (LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161119092613-r23439-gc23e2fb.img) to SD Card and then installed to internal memory.
    All went well and rebooted and power off and on no issues.
    After the internal memory flash i updated to the 2nd December build without a device tree.
    Gets stuck on Boot up logo.
    Is there a device tree i missed during the Dev Versions somewhere between 6th November Device Trees and the 2nd Dec version.
    To cut it short What Date Device Tree should i have on this box.
    Is it the 6th November ? device_trees
    I go back to the 19th November via SD Card install installtointernal command and it boots normal.
    Works normal again with 19th November version. Internal and Sd card install.
    T95N-2G Mini M8s Pro S905 (2GB /8GB Realtek wifi fix trees always used)
    Model : T95N-2G

• kostaman There were no changes in device trees since 7.0.2.009. If you perform an update without dropping a device tree in Update folder, /dev/dtb partition is untouched.

Edited once, last by kszaq (December 9, 2016 at 9:23 AM).

• After the internal memory flash i updated to the 2nd December build without a device tree.
    Gets stuck on Boot up logo.

I have a similar issue on a Q-Box 2/16GB, posted about it here. Did you update a box on which you installed a couple of add-ons? Because I have this issue when I try to update or do a fresh install and restore a backup.

• kostaman There were no changes in device trees since 7.0.2.009. If you perform an update without dropping a device tree in Update folder, /dev/dtb partition is untouched.

I didn't think there was a change.
    So this is strange ?

I have a similar issue on a Q-Box 2/16GB, posted about it here. Did you update a box on which you installed a couple of add-ons? Because I have this issue when I try to update or do a fresh install and restore a backup.

I am completely stock. I cannot even get past boot animation after 19th November version.
    I am also coming from stock no add ons 19th November.

• I am completely stock. I cannot even get past boot animation after 19th November version.
    I am also coming from stock no add ons 19th November.

With me, the version of the 19th works too, but not the dev version from the 2nd of December. Why was the version of the 19th pulled from the download site? It might be interesting to see what actually changed from this version onward.

Updated this time with the device tree included in the update folder.
    Re Booted and again froze on Bootup Animation .
    Box is un responsive to power off via remote and is not showing on my network.
    I am stumped. Never had this before.
    UPDATE: I re inserted the SD Card with 19th November version and it booted fine,
    Reboot , Power off 4 times and it works off the SD Card.
    I chose reboot to Nand from power menu and it froze on boot up animation.

Something has gone wrong with device tree during update.

UPDATE: I tried for the sake of trying by downgraded from 19th November to 009. (No device tree used in update folder)
    It worked and no freezes,
    I then tried to UPDATE from .009 to the 2nd December Dev version but same freeze on Boot Animation.

Edited once, last by kostaman (December 9, 2016 at 11:23 AM).

• I found Dev Version 29th November on my Mac (LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161129232917-r23467-gdee7939.img)
    Updated to it and it worked.
    The bad news is i have Random Boot Animation Freezes after power off and worse on Reboot from power menu.
    So it seems this issue must have started with the 29th November and got worse with the 2nd December version just freezing on boot Animation.
    I then went back to 19th November Dev version and cannot get a freeze even after 10 reboots and power off.
    Mini M8s Pro S905 (2GB /8GB Realtek wifi fix trees always used)

So that is where i am at. :idea:
    [hr]

Try to boot without hdmi cable plugged in. 30sec. later connect hdmi cable. I had problems too, I'm on 4k resolution, mabey that is problem...

I dont have 4k .
    The box is failing to boot. It is not on my network. It is not booting to LE.
    The HDMI is only showing what the box is outputting.
    I tried what you suggested but no Dice.

Edited once, last by kostaman (December 9, 2016 at 12:33 PM).

• I have same box. As you can see at your recovery screenshot your dtb.img file must be p201 and no t p200. I can boot libreelec from SD but not from usb otg

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

I tried with p201 but no go. Tried toothpick and reboot to recovery. Do I rename the dtb to tdb.img and overwrite original one? (I did)... What exactly did you do to make it boot?

• I tried with p201 but no go. Tried toothpick and reboot to recovery. Do I rename the dtb to tdb.img and overwrite original one? (I did)... What exactly did you do to make it boot?

I think your base Android rom is outdated because is from january 2016.

I have two MXQ PRO 4K with Minix U1 ported ROM inside but one has RTL8189 and other has AP6181 wifi module. My ROMs are from october so boot code can be different than yours

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

• Drivers for Aigaile WiFi need to be loaded in autostart.sh by adding the following lines:

Code
    insmod /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/compat.ko
    mount -o bind /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/cfg80211.ko /lib/modules/3.14.29/kernel/net/wireless/cfg80211.ko
    mount -o bind /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/wlan.ko /lib/modules/3.14.29/kernel/drivers/amlogic/wifi/bcmdhd/dhd.ko

kszaq Is this the same code for the below Qualcom wifi module ?

root@p212:/ # dmesg | grep -i 9377
    [ 86.902191@1] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 6637 at /media/zhao1/release/oranth/s905x_oranth_tx5Pro_9377/hardware/wifi/qualcomm/drivers/qca9377/AIO/drivers/backports/net/wireless/reg.c:1388 wiphy_apply_custom_regulatory+0x1c4/0x1f8 [cfg80211]()
    [ 87.100803@0] Host SW:4.5.10.016, FW:0.0.0.778, HW:QCA9377_REV1_1
    [ 203.937724@0] wlan: [4:E :WDA] scan complete - scan_id a006, vdev_id 0
    [ 4029.105394@1] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 9235 at /media/zhao1/release/oranth/s905x_oranth_tx5Pro_9377/hardware/wifi/qualcomm/drivers/qca9377/AIO/drivers/backports/net/wireless/reg.c:1388 wiphy_apply_custom_regulatory+0x1c4/0x1f8 [cfg80211]()
    [ 4029.168234@1] Host SW:4.5.10.016, FW:0.0.0.778, HW:QCA9377_REV1_1