Posts by BidiM

When updating does the new device tree file placed into Update folder need to be renamed to dtb.img?

No. Can keep original name. Think from.009 build onwards if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [hr]
    .011 running fine for quite some time on TX5PRO 905x for those concerned. From SD card though. 64 bit build.

[/quote]

Never fails.
    It has the static popping. You know i take notes. ;)
    [/quote]

This static popping is the same as when going from playing movie back to kodi menu after stopping the movie?

Happens even after disabling menu sounds.

I'm having some issues with audio being out of sync on a Beelin mini mx iii ii. Audio seems to always be about 100-500ms ahead. I've tried the newest dev build and 7.0.2.009.
    This is on with passthrough hdmi to an AVR. Apart from that everything seems to work great, and both builds have been very stable for me :)

Same here. Same build. Tx5pro box.

Hi,

Did anyone have successful suspend/resume on a TX5 Pro? (S905X)
    Running 009 from sd card. Goes into suspend, LED goes from blue to red and also comes out of suspend LED goes from red to blue but the TV screen stays black.

Probably already discussed somewhere but 'search' did not reveal a clear post (or I don't know how to use the results :) )

Super happy with LE on tx5 pro btw. Fantastic work kszaq