Remote control infrared RK3228a

• Guys, I have a TV box RK3228a and I’m not getting set up the remote control that comes by default with this TV box, Please, there is some step by step detailing all the procedures so that I can run the original infrared remote control of this equipment, Thank you very much.:(;(

• Thank you very much brother for answering my request for help, and please excuse me for the delay to reply, at this very moment I will try to make all the necessary settings to see if I can adjust all the files in their respective folders in libreelec, And soon if I can’t set it up, I’ll come back here again to post more details about this problem, and if I can do it with absolute certainty, I’ll come back to post all of my steps so that other people can succeed in this setup. Once again sincerely thank you.

• Repositório para controladores remotos Amlogic e Meson IR - Controladores remotos - Fóruns CoreELEC

Neste link https://mega.nz/folder/HskzhZRY#lyIxBd51cCMbbwZMNXkmuA na biblioteca, estão as instruções para criar a sua própria. Não acho que haja controles remotos RK no repo.

Obrigado irmão pelo link compartilhado, porém, nenhum dos arquivos foi satisfatório e, literalmente, nenhum funcionou. Neste momento, a placa-mãe que estou usando é uma R329Q84_V2.0 (RK3229) V2.0 e o firmware que estou configurando é este LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427213549-b7186bc-rk3228b-v88marsII.img. gz

I think I would need the rc_maps.cfg specific for the infrared sensor of the remote control of this motherboard

Este é o controle remoto da placa-mãe

Esta é a placa-mãe

Edited once, last by Dionisiocln (August 30, 2020 at 5:31 AM).

• copy rc_maps.cfg to /storage/.config, my_remote to /storage/.config/rc_keymaps by ssh then restart box.

commands:

scp ~/rc_maps.cfg root@BOX_IP_ADDRESS:/storage/.config

scp ~/my_remote root@BOX_IP_ADDRESS:/storage/.config/rc_keymaps

One question. Where are you download firmware LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427213549-b7186bc-rk3228b-v88marsII.img. gz? My firmware is LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200114140204-0bca75f-rk3228b-v88marsII.img.gz, don't work power on by remote....

• copy rc_maps.cfg to /storage/.config, my_remote to /storage/.config/rc_keymaps by ssh then restart box.

commands:

scp ~/rc_maps.cfg root@BOX_IP_ADDRESS:/storage/.config

scp ~/my_remote root@BOX_IP_ADDRESS:/storage/.config/rc_keymaps

One question. Where are you download firmware LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427213549-b7186bc-rk3228b-v88marsII.img. gz? My firmware is LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200114140204-0bca75f-rk3228b-v88marsII.img.gz, don't work power on by remote....

Congratulations brother, you are AWESOME!!!! That you have many happiness and many blessings in your life, few would do what you have done now, probably this file that you shared does not exist anywhere, it must have been yourself who created it and shared it, I’m really grateful. Thank you.:):D

IT WORKED PERFECTLY! IT FIT LIKE A GLOVE, BUT AT FIRST I MADE SOME MISTAKES, BUT I GOT IT, THE REMOTE CONTROL IS WORKING PERFECTLY.:thumbup:

• Hello,

Aperantly we where working on the same problem at the same time :)

With alot of help from forum user SpikeSP87 , I was finaly able to create a working remote file for this box with libreelec.

(when I say create, I mean I just typed everything SpikeSP87 told me to type step by step :) :) )

It was alot harder than for my two other boxes that have AMlogic S905 chips.

My box and remote :

Put rc_maps.cfg in the /storage/.config folder

and put rem.txt in the /storage/.config/rc_keymaps folder

MXR4K remote.zip

reboot, and presto it works,

My box has one weird thing tho, even when not mapped to any command , when I press the blue VOL+ button my box just instantly completely shuts down :( , not even the normal "kodi shut down spinning circle first" it is just a hard power kill :(

I wonder if that is just my box or a problem with all these model boxes on libreelec ?

this is why the normal volume function in my file is mapped to the TV VOL- and TV VOL+ buttons, but you can remap this for your needs afcourse.

I hope it helps anyone,

Hans

P.S. is there a remote files depository somewhere for these rockchip boxes I can upload it to ?

I know the coreelec forum has something like that for the AMlogic boxes they use.

• CE Remote Repo please can you follow the instructions in which way to add to thee repo. Thanks For your contribution

• CE Remote Repo please can you follow the instructions in which way to add to thee repo. Thanks For your contribution

Ah, but I know about that one, but it say's its for AMlogic (S905, ....)

I actualy ask in my post if there is a post like that for the Rockchip (RK3xxx) chip one's ?

Is there a post like that ?

or should I add the rockchip one in the AMlogic thread ?

Hans

• I have asked the maintainer, Betatester if he thinks or wants it to be added. I'll get back to you when he lets me know.

• P.S. is there a remote files depository somewhere for these rockchip boxes I can upload it to ?

I know the coreelec forum has something like that for the AMlogic boxes they use.

I am the maintainer of the Repository for AmRemotes & Meson IR Remote Controllers. At the CoreELEC discourse forum I go by Betatester. The remote configuration you have created is a Meson_IR one and has been added to the Repository under Meson_IR/M/MXR. Thank you for your contribution.

Anyone is welcome to download the configuration files. The repository is unrestricted.

Edited once, last by Ygdrassil (September 12, 2020 at 11:01 PM).

• I think a go build a remote control hex reader, so I can read all types of remotes and use that.

I can do decimal or hexadecimal readings, I use mine uno board with small program.

I do think codes for libreelec are hexadecimal.