Meson 8* Lives!

• You can provide me a dmesg log but controllers dont need any configuration they should be plug and play. Can i have the controller model you are connectiing please?

• You can provide me a dmesg log but controllers dont need any configuration they should be plug and play. Can i have the controller model you are connectiing please?

Hi. After some tries I found why the controllers weren't working, it seems like just one of the usb port works here. Xbox 360 Controller and Series X works fine (from the USB Port), I have no Wifi, Bluetooth (AP6330) or ethernet, ethernet has a weird IP Adresss, DHCP broken probably, I'll attach image bellow. Any way to get logs without internet connection ? Thanks.

• Hi Demetris,

I try your image but for some reason the TV said mode not supported. Move OTT M8S box to different TV. and try to boot up. Again it said "Mode not supported". My TV is support 1080P. Please advise.

Thanks,

• Martin has been implementing the HDMI driver and audio support. There is progress, but it's slow progress. `Development reached the point where some of the retro-gaming distros which don't have such a dependency on audio/video things are now using the upstream codebase.

• Martin has been implementing the HDMI driver and audio support. There is progress, but it's slow progress. `Development reached the point where some of the retro-gaming distros which don't have such a dependency on audio/video things are now using the upstream codebase.

Very exciting. Thanks.