[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• As we are already reached the weekend, i'll stick to 2nd option :) Will you use sources from krypton nightly on it?

(If there is a good tutorial how to compile my own le build and the mentioned bind-mounting, let me know anyways, i'm always willing to learn something new)

Hi!

Tutorial that you must read...

Compile - LibreELEC
    Development workflow - OpenELEC

Sample of how bump to another version of kodi.

kodi: bump to 17.0-beta5-e92818a · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv@ad506f5 · GitHub

• Hi!

Tutorial that you must read...

Compile - LibreELEC
    Development workflow - OpenELEC

Sample of how bump to another version of kodi.

kodi: bump to 17.0-beta5-e92818a · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv@ad506f5 · GitHub

Thank you. I guess it's a good idea to create a virtual ubuntu machine now. :)

Still needed information:
    How to obtain the correct nightly krypton source (is it just the linux source or a "special" one)?
    How to insert that source into the stuff i need to compile LE?

Or is there a libreelec source on github that already has the nightly changes of krypton?

Sorry for those noob q's.

• Tried this build. Looks promising but sadly found that it won't play some of my DVD iso files. They play just fine Jarvis both with and without hardware decoding. It freezes trying to get to the DVD menu. Also tried the "official" build for the wetek hub and it has the same problem. So it seems to be Kodi related. I'm not quite sure where to file this as a bug.

• Tried this build. Looks promising but sadly found that it won't play some of my DVD iso files. They play just fine Jarvis both with and without hardware decoding. It freezes trying to get to the DVD menu. Also tried the "official" build for the wetek hub and it has the same problem. So it seems to be Kodi related. I'm not quite sure where to file this as a bug.

Should be fixed in beta 5 see changelog kodi.tv on my hub everything plays very well

• Should be fixed in beta 5 see changelog kodi.tv on my hub everything plays very well

Also tried the latest LibreELEC build for the wetek hub, which should include beta 5, but the issue remains. Granted most files play but not all. It looks like kodi is unable to get to the DVD menu. The playback/time bar gets stuck.

Edited once, last by Trazer (November 6, 2016 at 8:09 PM).

• As we are already reached the weekend, i'll stick to 2nd option :) Will you use sources from krypton nightly on it?

(If there is a good turorial how to compile my own le build and the mentioned bind-mounting, let me know anyways, i'm always willing to learn something new)

I'm sorry but the build will be delayed at least until tomorrow. I have to make a clean build due to library bump in LE master and now my server is building 7.0 releases, no more power to build Krypton now. :(

• I'm sorry but the build will be delayed at least until tomorrow. I have to make a clean build due to library bump in LE master and now my server is building 7.0 releases, no more power to build Krypton now. :(

New dev build, or 7.02.009 ? :)

• I'm sorry but the build will be delayed at least until tomorrow. I have to make a clean build due to library bump in LE master and now my server is building 7.0 releases, no more power to build Krypton now. :(

No worries, mate. I can wait :)

• Your build doesn't have any PVR clients, will i be ok using the ones compiled by afl1 in this thread LibreELEC ?

Just popped in the mediaportal one i was using for his build and all seems fine so far

Edited once, last by dazed (November 7, 2016 at 10:07 PM).

• Working great :)
    Only problem i have is that the screen is to big for my TV, i tried to adjust the screen size within kodi to fit my tv but it wont fit:(

Update: I have the solution, used "Zoom" in skin settings worked!

Edited once, last by wimmetje (November 8, 2016 at 8:44 AM).

• Only problem i have is that the screen is to big for my TV, i tried to adjust the screen size within kodi to fit my tv but it wont fit:(

Update: I have the solution, used "Zoom" in skin settings worked!

Overscan (cutting of the edges of the video contents) is done by the TV. There should be a way to adjust the display format. Look for "just fit", "pixel perfect", "unscaled", "original" or similar settings that will display the content without overscan. It can usually be set for each input individually.

• TV. There should be a way to adjust the display format. Look for "just fit", "pixel perfect", "unscaled", "original" or similar settings that will display the content without overscan. It can usually be set for each input individually.

TV. There should be a way to adjust the display format. Look for "just fit", "pixel perfect", "unscaled", "original" or similar settings that will display the content without overscan. It can usually be set for each input individually.

Thank you, i think you are right i have that settings on my TV (panasonic) i will look at it when i am at home!