New install on Intel NUC NUC10i7FNH1

• I cannot get my usb to download libreelec it keeps saying over and over again "fail to start xorg is your cpu supported" it wont download because of that..what do I do and how do I fix this?||

• Is this about your "brand new NUC" in your previous forum topic? If so, which specific type of NUC is this about?

BTW, downloading something does not require specific video tasks. Meaning, "fail to start xorg is your cpu supported" is not about downloading, it's about something that is already installed. Correct?

• Intel NUC NUC10i7FNH1 Mini PC/HTPC, Six-Core i7- Up to 4.7GHz, DDR4-2666 RAM WiFi, BT 5.0 Thunderbolt 3, 4K Support, Triple Monitor Capable (64GB RAM + 1TB Intel 660p NVMe M.2 SSD)

1. Intel NUC NUC10i7FNH1 Mini PC/HTPC, Six-Core i7- Up to 4.7GHz, DDR4-2666 RAM WiFi, BT 5.0 Thunderbolt 3, 4K Support, Triple Monitor Capable (64GB RAM + 1TB Intel 660p NVMe M.2 SSD)
    2. 41IDINu9MmL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    3. 41qBCUFrwfL._AC_SY200_.jpg
    4. 31-MBpn-RqL._AC_SY200_.jpg
    5. 511qo295Y3L._AC_SY200_.jpg
    6. 41tl1LvEN1L._AC_SY200_.jpg
    7. 31TOgFGX5eL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  • I will be sending this back because I cannot use it..

If I buy one without windows 10 and get one with an older version of windows (not with the one I have now) but you think I could download it because I had no issues before downloading libreelec onto a NUC..

Could you give me a link to millhouse just in case as I do not know of him and his builds..

• That tar link (first one) do I download it into a usb and try and boot it into this Nuc?

The other one all look German to me..I am too new to this..all I know is download into usb and boot onto my nuc and that's it..

The ssh and all that is alien to me and after all these years now I am terrified I cannot just use my usb as everything changes and its complex and alien to me..lord help me I love my libreelec..

• That tar link (first one) do I download it into a usb and try and boot it into this Nuc?

The other one all look German to me..I am too new to this..all I know is download into usb and boot onto my nuc and that's it..

The ssh and all that is alien to me and after all these years now I am terrified I cannot just use my usb as everything changes and its complex and alien to me..lord help me I love my libreelec..

from LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)

Installing

You need a working LibreELEC system in order to install a test build. If you are starting from scratch, use an official LibreELEC disk image to create a USB disk installer and with that a working system on your SSD/HDD. Once you have a working system, install the test build by copying the tar file into your Update folder and reboot.

so you need to download the libreelec AMD / Intel / nVidia – LibreELEC burn to usb using the image creator, when installed, copy tar to update folder.

• After a little bit of playing around with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly-20200324-aeb6e84.img.gz, I am happy to say that the NUC10i7FNH and NUC10i7FNK Frost Canyon Comet Lake NUCs are fully operational!!

I have an extensive local library with several high bit rate, 4K, Dolby ATMOS, DTS-HD files and they are all rocking!!

I did a clean build on both systems utilizing different types of drives and all seem to be working perfectly.

Both systems are running BIOS 39, 16GB RAM, and have the IR sensor configured as RC6. I am able to control both with my Harmony remote configured as a media center remote.

This should help with everyone's shelter in place!! Thank you all for the suggestions in getting these new NUCs up and running!!

Hope everyone is safe and well.

• I have the exact same setup with NUC10i7FNH. But I cannot get my Kodi to work with Atmos?

• Hi,

My problem is that most add-ons are missing in the nightly builds.

The NUC10 works well, but without most addons its hard to make good case to use. Even the web-pdb addon is not working so its hard to debug the existing addon that I thought to port myself.

Anyway to run the previous version of KODI on the NUC10? Maybe re-build it?

• My question: do Bluetotth and Wi-Fi work well under LE?