[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• Your latest m201d build is working perfectly on my box but my remote is not working. I have used the remote.conf from my android box but it still isn't working. Can you please help me?
    I've attached the remote.conf file here.

Remember to reboot your box after uploading a new configuration file. You may want to try configuration files for other builds, listed here: LibreELEC

The wifi doesn't go with the last version ?

It works on all my S805 boxes. Keep in mind that only Broadcom and Realtek chips are supported.

• Remember to reboot your box after uploading a new configuration file. You
    It works on all my S805 boxes. Keep in mind that only Broadcom and Realtek chips are supported.

Hi kszaq, this is what I did every time, rebooted the box after copying the remote.conf file. I also tried all the remote.conf files you've posted and none of them worked. Somebody else in the thread had the same issue as I'm having. My remote isn't an exotic one, its the standard all-black MXQ one, with the MXQ logo on the buttom.

• Remember to reboot your box after uploading a new configuration file. You may want to try configuration files for other builds, listed here: LibreELEC

Thanks for reply, i've an mxq s805 all black i'll try the guide (three change) in the main thread but the box go in mxq logo loop, how i can know what type of chips i have ?

• Thanks for reply, i've an mxq s805 all black i'll try the guide (three change) in the main thread but the box go in mxq logo loop, how i can know what type of chips i have ?

try the other 3 builds.. i had this problem and found out i had a fake clone, which only had 512mb of ram.
    out of the 3 805 builds, 1 of them booted, but was incredibly slow - going to system info showed it only had 340mb or something.

• try the other 3 builds.. i had this problem and found out i had a fake clone, which only had 512mb of ram.
    out of the 3 805 builds, 1 of them booted, but was incredibly slow - going to system info showed it only had 340mb or something.

which are the other 3 builds, sorry for my ignorance.

i have
    CPU: ARMv7 Processor rev1 (v71)
    Amlogic Meson8B
    Free Ram Memory 587 and 6.1G of storage

Edited once, last by Orion31 (December 22, 2016 at 3:50 AM).

• Hi to all

Here MK808B+ (libreelec 7.0.3.1).

My WiFi Lan's ssid is hidden and libreelec (any version) has never been able to see it (to see a hidden/anonymous wlan) and it never gives me the opportunity to enter a new connection's credentials (wlan's name/password).

Does it exist any solution for this?

Many Thanks

• smoothquark CEC issue with Krypton has been solved but I have not published a fixed build yet. I'm now working on getting media_build drivers to work and I'll post a build when it's done. Meanwhile you can get a fixed libcec patch from LibreELEC.tv/libcec-00-amlogic-support.patch at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I have now compiled the 2016-12-23-devel-krypton branch successfully for my MK808B+, RPi3 and Intel i3 devices, with all of them booting and working fine, including libcec on the MK808B+. No other patches required. Thank you very much, kszaq! I am now trying to get dolphin-emu working on my HTPC. Compiles fine but just have some trouble setting it up.

• Hi there,

I have a MXQ Metal cased box running LE. I can't seem to get the remote working at all rally, just a few buttons. I have tried 2 other remote files and they don't work either. It's funny I swear the remote used to work just fine without a remote.conf file added. I am using the LibreELEC-S805.HD18Q.arm-7.0.2.7 build.

Could anyone post a working remote file or point me in this thread to a working remote file.

Many thanks.

• Hey Guys, Long time lurker here :)

Bit of history, I have an all black MXQ by OTT. Used to have Kazaqs Openelec then upgraded to LE and was all good, Out of curiosity i wanted to see how android worked on it again (after over a year on LE etc) As expected its slow and bad, The android image i got that worked was the Nexbox MXQ one as didnt have my original.

As it was rubbish i tried to reflash LE and it just wont take anymore. tried numerous versions both an sd install and the nand and nothing takes. I mean with the nand install i get to recovery and the process goes through as if its writing, then after reboot it just hangs on the Nexbox logo.

Desperate to get my LE back would anyone have any clues as to whats happened here? I was even going ot try flashing openelec first but it seems kazaqs old builds are no longer hosted anywhere. I used to use the HD18Q ones which worked fine for me.

Any guidance would be much appreciated :)

Many thanks

Lee

• Have you tried using "m201d" build? Nexbox firmware could mean that your box is now limited to 512MB of RAM as they used to fake RAM amount in their boxes. If m201d works that would be the case.

Edited once, last by kszaq (December 28, 2016 at 4:33 PM).

• Have you tried using "m201d" build? Nexbox firmware could mean that your box is now limited to 512MB of RAM as they used to fake RAM amount in their boxes. If m201d works that would be the case.

Im sad in a way as yes that worked! Has 512mb of ram been locked away from access or was my 1gb ram a lie all along then?

Unable to find the working remote.conf so reinstalling android to grab the remote file now. then can get back to LE thank you for your assistance :)

• If HD18Q build was working then you definitely have real 1GB of memory but you need to flash Android firmware with a proper bootloader. After that HD18Q build should work again.

• If HD18Q build was working then you definitely have real 1GB of memory but you need to flash Android firmware with a proper bootloader. After that HD18Q build should work again.

In my experience, from over a year ago, finding the right firmware for your box could take a while and it's a case of trial and error. Being an OTT box might make it a bit easier. One tip though don't flash any firmware if it has Chinese writing naming any of the files as I did this way back and it bricked a box. It might be worth asking here or over at freaktab for some OTT firmware links especially if you know your board number. Goodluck!

• try the other 3 builds.. i had this problem and found out i had a fake clone, which only had 512mb of ram.

Yes is a clone, now what type of system can i put for have wifi and remote ?

• Good evening,
    Sorry if my English is not the best.
    I have an Android 4.4.2 mxq box TV with amlogic S805 processor with 1GB of RAM.
    I tried installing libreELEC from 7.0.2.5 version since the last version.
    Unfortunately everything I reproduce the audio does not work.
    I also tried to change the output settings but does not operate the audio.
    Can anyone give me some help? Thank you

• dav25mi What audio? Over HDMI, analog or S/PDIF?

I have connected the TV box with HDMI. In advanced audio output settings I left everything default (analog if I'm not mistaken). I also tried to change the output settings but does not operate the audio. In the advanced output settings is not present the selection HDMI

• dav25mi Audio should output from HDMI regardless which one you choose in Kodi settings. Please try selecting S/PDIF and double-check that you don't have audio muted. If that doesn't help, post your logs (look at sticky thread on how to collect them).