Posts by bales1983

Have you tried using "m201d" build? Nexbox firmware could mean that your box is now limited to 512MB of RAM as they used to fake RAM amount in their boxes. If m201d works that would be the case.

Im sad in a way as yes that worked! Has 512mb of ram been locked away from access or was my 1gb ram a lie all along then?

Unable to find the working remote.conf so reinstalling android to grab the remote file now. then can get back to LE thank you for your assistance :)

Hey Guys, Long time lurker here :)

Bit of history, I have an all black MXQ by OTT. Used to have Kazaqs Openelec then upgraded to LE and was all good, Out of curiosity i wanted to see how android worked on it again (after over a year on LE etc) As expected its slow and bad, The android image i got that worked was the Nexbox MXQ one as didnt have my original.

As it was rubbish i tried to reflash LE and it just wont take anymore. tried numerous versions both an sd install and the nand and nothing takes. I mean with the nand install i get to recovery and the process goes through as if its writing, then after reboot it just hangs on the Nexbox logo.

Desperate to get my LE back would anyone have any clues as to whats happened here? I was even going ot try flashing openelec first but it seems kazaqs old builds are no longer hosted anywhere. I used to use the HD18Q ones which worked fine for me.

Any guidance would be much appreciated :)

Many thanks

Lee