Posts by dropthebase

Remember to reboot your box after uploading a new configuration file. You
    It works on all my S805 boxes. Keep in mind that only Broadcom and Realtek chips are supported.

Hi kszaq, this is what I did every time, rebooted the box after copying the remote.conf file. I also tried all the remote.conf files you've posted and none of them worked. Somebody else in the thread had the same issue as I'm having. My remote isn't an exotic one, its the standard all-black MXQ one, with the MXQ logo on the buttom.

kszaq hi kzsaq, longtime user of your openelec builds here, since 5.0.8.20. Having a small problem here, I bought my second MXQ recently and loaded Openelec 6.0.1.4 (hd18) to it, and noticed its a 512mb ram box. I then loaded Libreelec m201d build (7.0.1.4) from NAND and it boots up but the remote is not working. Remote working perfectly in 6.0.1.4. I tried the remote.conf method from android etc folder to the configfiles folder but it is not working properly. any guidance? is there anyway to load libreelec 7.0.1.4 with the remote config from openelec 6.0.1.4 hd18? thanks for helping all us mxq owners out, it is much appreciated!!!