7.0.2.006 build for S905

• I have other problem too.
    It can reproduce all libreelec device (pi,pc,amlogic) Videos with 50fps and dolby digital sound tv broadcasts 1-2 times pro minute has a sound break for a second.

• This looks like faulty internal memory partition as being stuck on that screen means that even ramdisk hasn't loaded. Is this the same with .005?

Nope with .005 all is ok except no wifi as mine has 8189 ftv wifi drivers which is missing in .005 build.is it possible for u to add that driver into .005 as .006 is not working for me with librelec installed in nand using script most of time i get librelec splash screen stuck and no kodi.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by ram.khakurel (September 6, 2016 at 12:31 PM).

• Is it already in the 006 Build ? I am guessing it is as i randomly see networks?
    Or it will be added in next build? I understand the power saving was in this build changelog.

Yes, the driver for RTL8723BS is already there, Bluetooth and power saving disablement is sheduled for the next build.

• Nope with .005 all is ok except no wifi as mine has 8189 ftv wifi drivers which is missing in .005 build.is it possible for u to add that driver into .005 as .006 is not working for me with librelec installed in nand using script most of time i get librelec splash screen stuck and no kodi.

Same here with my Mxq pro 4K.... stuck at boot beginning (black screen) with 006... OK with 005.
    Maybe because we use first version of Mxq pro 4K...? for example, OE release is different pour first version, or next version of device...

Do you owne first release of Mxq pro 4K like me?

• Can anyone offer some advice as to where I'm going wrong? I just got a Mini MXIII, it still has Android on it. I did the SD/USB method first to make sure everything works, it went well, booted into LibreElec on first try, remote worked, changed refresh rate to "always," tested a 23.976 video and had 0 dropped and 0 skipped frames, which was my main concern. I then proceeded to try and install to internal memory, and this is failing, I tried from both a USB drive and a SD card (both formatted FAT32). I seem to be following the instructions exactly so I don't know what I'm missing.

Based on the Internal memory (NAND/eMMC) instructions on page one of this thread I skipped step 1 because I still have Android installed on the device (so skipped recovery.img and dtb.img), so the files on the SD card/USB drive are:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.006-update.zip
    aml_autoscript
    factory_update_param.aml
    ledtb.img (based on gxbb_p200_2G_beelink_minimxIII.dtb from the device trees page)

When using the SD card with toothpick, the Beelink just keeps rebooting to the Beelink logo, it never proceeds, I've waited over a minute. When I let go of the toothpick it boots normally into Android.

When using a USB with toothpick, it'll go to the Android System Recovery screen where I can "reboot system now, apply update from EXT, cache, adb, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, reboot to bootloader, power down, view recovery logs" and I get the errors (I tried from both USB inputs):

==========================================
    Finding update package ...
    Opening update package ...
    E: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0 on /sdcard by read-only (Device or resource busy)
    E: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0 on /sdcard by read-only (Device or resource busy)
    E: failed to mount /sdcard (No such file or directory)

-- Secure Check ...
    Secure check failed.

Installation aborted.
    OTA failed! Please power off the device to keep it in this state and file a bug report!

Recovery is listening adb sideload ...
    Waiting adb sideload command...
    E: cannot load volume /misc!
    ==========================================

Any advice? Thanks.

Nevermind, post #58 worked for it.

Edited once, last by essential (September 7, 2016 at 2:46 AM).

• When using the SD card with toothpick, the Beelink just keeps rebooting to the Beelink logo, it never proceeds, I've waited over a minute. When I let go of the toothpick it boots normally into Android.

Get into recovery and then insert SD card. Then apply update from SD card. (Choose the LE update zip)
    I have had this issue before.

• Get into recovery and then insert SD card. Then apply update from SD card. (Choose the LE update zip)
    I have had this issue before.

Yes, thank you, I'm up and running now.

One final question. I suppose it's too late now but should I have updated the Mini MXIII firmware to the latest version prior to installing LibreElec to the NAND? Would that have helped improve LibreElec at all or does the MXIII firmware make no difference to LibreElec and only helps Android function?

Thanks.

• One final question. I suppose it's too late now but should I have updated the Mini MXIII firmware to the latest version prior to installing LibreElec to the NAND? Would that have helped improve LibreElec at all or does the MXIII firmware make no difference to LibreElec and only helps Android function?

Not so important if it is working eg: wifi ethernet.
    More important is that you have saved a recovery image and original device tree so as to get into recovery when a LE update is released.
    If you haven't you should ask members in this forum with this box to share it with you.

• Same here with my Mxq pro 4K.... stuck at boot beginning (black screen) with 006... OK with 005.
    Maybe because we use first version of Mxq pro 4K...? for example, OE release is different pour first version, or next version of device...

Do you owne first release of Mxq pro 4K like me?

Not sure what version of mxq pro .it has 8189 ftv wifi drivers which is not available in .005 build.

• Anyone using 0006 Nand Or SD LE with the T95N MiniM8s Pro may or may not be aware that wifi is not working.
    If you have wifi enabled you will experience random lock ups. Trying to disable it even when ethernet is connected will cause lockups whilst unchecking wifi.
    It took me 5 goes to unplug and replug box then quickly into LE configurations to successfully uncheck wifi before it succeeded.
    After that the box running ethernet has been stable.
    kszaq is aware of the issue which might be caused by "disabled power management for wifi" in this 0006 release.
    The only way to use this box is ethernet or nothing.

• Thank you for the update. I thought I was going crazy!

• Do you think it's a problem with the android FW not being exactly "T95n" or the dtb not being exactly "T95n" that's causing the issue with Nand installl?

• Not sure what version of mxq pro .it has 8189 ftv wifi drivers which is not available in .005 build.

Wifi is OK with 005 on my device (first release device)... I guess you owne second release.
    So, 006 maybe issue is linked to mxq_pro_4k.dtb file of devices tree...?