Posts by roolmapool

[hr]

assume you used the mxq dtb? Do you know what motherboard you have and the firmware version? p200 or p201?

Hi jonsnow,

My device is the first batch of device... v1 blue card (like yours i believe?)
    And i test with mxq dtb, 201 dtb, 1g 100m dtb... no sucess. Device doesn't boot on NAND. Stuck on boot logo.
    So, now Sd way is working! but NAND must be faster ;)

Hello kszaq,

I finaly succed to install (sdcard boot) 007 version in my Mxq pro 4K !!! :):)
    But i can't install in nand device with "installtointernal" or with direct flash... same results, device doesn't boot. It just stuck on boot logo.

I tried a lot version dtb images...but no sucess.

Thx for your hard work!

Regards.

kszaq fixed it, i flashed my stock p201 firmware then installed 007 to nand. If you look in the device tree folder you will see gxbb_p200_mxq_pro_4k.dtb, which i'm using now.
    NOTE: He uploaded a new version with proper LAN so i would dowload it again just to be sure.

If you want to boot using v7.img then you need to use gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb, this is what i used prior to kszaq proper mxq dtb.

Thx JonSnow!
    Do you use sdcard/usb way, and you use "installtointernal" command?

With my first release of mxq pro 4K device, i can't direct install in internal memory (always stuck)... and i can't use sdcard/usb method because device reboot on android recovery... i don't know why !?! I follow instruction but no way... i used all kind of dtb.img of device tree.

I mean i use sd card method with my miniMX, and i succed :) ... so i m not a total noob lol

I tested to flash v7 image android as you talk in first message... and flash 007 version with p200 mxq pro 4K from devices_tree, and no device boot (stuck with mxq logo).
    I have same behavior with p200 1go 100m from devices_tree.

I can't test with p201 dtb img... i can't find it.. i guess Kszak deleted it.

JonSnow... What files do you put on sd to have 007 working???

Thx

I use hungsun img firmware to flash my first release device of MXQ pro K4 1Go/8Go... and 006 version stuck at boot of LE (with mxq pro 4K dtg provided in tree files).

i think it's a p200 device...

Someone succed to have 006 or 007 release working?

Regards.

Nope with .005 all is ok except no wifi as mine has 8189 ftv wifi drivers which is missing in .005 build.is it possible for u to add that driver into .005 as .006 is not working for me with librelec installed in nand using script most of time i get librelec splash screen stuck and no kodi.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Same here with my Mxq pro 4K.... stuck at boot beginning (black screen) with 006... OK with 005.
    Maybe because we use first version of Mxq pro 4K...? for example, OE release is different pour first version, or next version of device...

Do you owne first release of Mxq pro 4K like me?