Posts by mark-aus-51

Hello;)

On my KIplus-Box with the newest LibreELEC from kszaq (8.1.5), the context menu has disapieard since two days, now. All attempts to restore it failed. I installed a backup of the "keyboard.xml" in "storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps" and a backup of the "remote.conf" in "storage/.config".All without any success. The problem always extists, even if I use an Ir-remote or a 2,4 Ghz wireless remote

The rest of LibreELEC and the remote buttons are working fine on the box and the context menu worked without any problems for serveral month sice the day before yesterday.

Has anybody an idea, how I can make the context menu working again?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Hello;)

On my KIplus-Box with the newest LibreELEC from kszaq, the context menu has disapieard since two days,now. All attempts to restore it failed. I installed a backup of the "keyboard.xml" in "storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps" and a backup of the "remote.conf" in "storage/.config".All without any success. The problem always extists, even if I use an Ir-remote or a 2,4 Ghz wireless remote

The rest of LibreELEC and the remote buttons are working fine on the box and the context menu worked without any problems for serveral month sice the day before yesterday.

Has anybody an idea, how I can make the context menu working again?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Hello,

V 7.90.beta4 makes problems with the hardware-acceleration of my HD-IPTV streams (Zattoo TV) on my red striped MXQ. The screen stays black.

I went back to v 7.90.beta3 and everything works again.

Cheers
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk

@all 7.90beta2 build posted in OP - fixes and improvements included.

Really big thanks to Peak3D who redesigned AML decoder in Kodi Krypton. Thank to his hard work and patience we can now have near-perfect HW-accelerated video playback in Kodi Krypton!

I'm currently rebuilding addons and will update repositories soon.

...all functions of the original remote of my red striped MXQ are working again with 7.90beta2.

Using the build before, the volume up and volume down bottoms did not work.

So I'm lucky[emoji3] All functions and addons, I have in use (expecially Zattoo IPTV) are working very smooth with the beta2[emoji106]

Cheers
    Mark

...yes, me :-)
    8.0.103 is working fine on one of my Raspberry Pi3 with DVB-S2, using a TECHNOTREND TT-connect S2-4600 USB-Tuner.

Cheers
    Mark

Hello,

since I'm running LE 7.02.007 on my Beelink Mini MXIII (sd-card), the calibration of the monitor changes after reeboot. After recalibration, it often works only until the next reboot. I didn't had this problems with former versions, Any idea?

Cheers
    Mark

Hi,

just installed 7.0.2.006 on MicroSD of another Beelink Mini MXIII.

Everything is working fine after the first attempt, exept the SPDIF-output. SPDIF isn't shown in the audio-output setting anymore, but it works with Android on NanD. With 7.0.2.005 on my other Beelink Mini MXIII SPDIF is working perfect.

...has anyone an idea?

(It's not an urgent Problem, because I use an USB-soundcard at the moment)

CHEERS
    Mark

I am using a Beelink Mini MXIII (2/16GB) since the 5th of July daily without any serious Problems...so I can't join the diskussion about the issues, mentioned here.

Anyway HEVC is not supported propper until Kodi 17.

Cheers
    Mark[emoji6]