@balbes150 LE images with Kodi-19 for S9xxx

• An acquaintance has tried a TR99 with s905x2 (2gb)and this has been commented to me.

DTB used meson-g12a-u200

Remote: Ok
    Boot: Ok

Wifi No

Ethernet: OK, but he had to enter the ip manually
    Thermostat CPU: No
    Bluetooth: No

Addons: Ok

Video X264: OK

Sound: OK

When the box is turned off, then it can not be turned on with the remote. Making you unplug it and plug it back in to turn it on.

Edited 3 times, last by mega-samu (May 25, 2019 at 5:35 PM).

• LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190524115650-a41fdf1-box.img using meson-g12a-x96-max-rmii.dtb booted with wired network and audio on T95Q s905x2. It would not boot with the default dtb.

• AMLGX is for GXBB/GXL/GXM hardware

AMLG12 is for G12A/B hardware

Assume LibreELEC-AMLG12.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190523111656-a41fdf1-khadas-vim2.img.gz provided by balbes150 Here is for a khadas vim3 and is currently named incorrectly for khadas vim2 ?

I am Currently running LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.1-devel-20190521114453-a41fdf1-box.img.gz on my vim2 Pro and experiencing black GUI text, ref this thread post. My current understanding as interested kodi user with khadas vim2 Pro, is to maintain my focus on recent AMLGX.arm-9.1 (32bit) “box” builds as these particular named builds will most likely have highest level of LibreELEC + kodi addon focus/support for vim2 Pro moving forward.

• Can the test images for C2 be installed over an official 9.0.2 and maintain all settings, addons, library etc? Or must it be a clean wipe of everything?

Is it then possible to go back to official 9.0.2 in the same way?

• Although not for the C2, I can personally vouch for what chewitt has stated, as have been regularly "enjoying :/" installing and updating latest builds on SD for use with my khadas vim2 pro where "LibreELEC backup" before and "LibreELEC restore of backup" after is extremely sound advice in eliminating or at least minimising work involved to maintain installation with addons, consistently set-up and operating as I would expect.

• Another user with the N5 Max 4/32, told me about this build: "LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.1-devel-20190524165808-a41fdf1-box.img"

DTB: meson-g12a-x96-max.dtb

Wifi KO

Wired KO

Sound OK

Remote OK

DTB: meson-g12a-x96-max-rmii.dtb

Wifi KO

Wired KO

Sound OK

Remote OK

DTB: meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dtb

Wifi KO

Wired OK

Sound KO

Remote KO

DTB: meson-g12a-u200.dtb

Wifi KO

Wired KO

Sound OK Change to ALSA

Remote KO

DTB: meson-g12a-sei510.dtb

Wifi KO

Wired KO

Sound OK

Remote KO

• Official Post

Another user with the N5 Max 4/32, told me about this build: "LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.1-devel-20190524165808-a41fdf1-box.img"

I don't know WTF is going on with the content of images if people are booting G12 hardware on a GX image.. but to make any progress on creating a device tree for the N5 someone needs to pop the case open and explain which WiFi and Ethernet chip(s) are in the box, and whether it uses internal or external PHY?

• Restarting is not working.

Always hangs on screen LibreELEC

Now I have problems with mecool control, after configured

it works perfectly!

After switching off and on the control box does not respond.

• I don't know WTF is going on with the content of images if people are booting G12 hardware on a GX image.. but to make any progress on creating a device tree for the N5 someone needs to pop the case open and explain which WiFi and Ethernet chip(s) are in the box, and whether it uses internal or external PHY?

It is what was in the s905x2 directory, as you can see in your directory. That day nothing was released for s905 *. https://yadi.sk/d/dhepyyrcterlf/leia-18/kernel_5.x/20190524/s905x2

I'll let you know if you can open the box, to see what wifi and Ethernet are applied.

Edit: Attached photos of the magicsee N5 max motherboard: MEGA

Ethernet: Pulse H5007NL
    Wifi: Ap6255

Edited once, last by mega-samu (May 26, 2019 at 10:14 PM).