Posts by stranula

Per chewitt:#734 I think you need to use the arm version and not the Aarch version to have a chance of live tv working. But I don't use Tvheadend, so I could very well be wrong.

you got AC3 and DTS, did they work for surround audio? Or did it still only give 2.0 channel?

*Update*

Answered my own question. Tested LibreELEC-AMLG12.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190601212344-a41fdf1-box.img with meson-g12a-x96-max.dtb on T95Q S905x2 I get 5.1 audio passthrough For AC3 and DTS. However, after ~45 seconds of playing the audio just goes to static. Also, wifi and ethernet work.

dtb tests:

u200 no boot

sei510 boots - Audio ouput "Default Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO) - no audio

x96-max-rmii boots - Audio working - no ethernet

khadas-vim3 boots - Audio working no 5.1 channel out and goes to static after ~45 seconds - ethernet working

odroid-n2 boots - Audio working WITH 5.1 channel out and goes to static after ~45 seconds - ethernet working

Tested same version on T96Q S905x2 box. Same issue, most things seem to be working, but sound out is greyed out and showing Bluetooth/pulseaudio

I've been using LibreELEC for about a month now on my T95N s905x box, and everything is working great. My only question now is, is there a way to play the audio over my Google Homes? I have several set up, and it would be great if we could play the audio on the one in the kitchen when in that room, and so on. I haven't found any info on someone doing this, so figured I would ask. Thanks!