[8.2.4.1] LibreELEC Kodi Krypton - S905 & S912 devices

• I'm trying to install LibreELEC/CoreElec on Magicsee C300 PRO (S912 + DVB-S2).

'GUI' runs fine however the Tvheadend 4.x has empty "TV Adapters" list .

How to add/install required DVB drivers ?

• Hi,
    does your remote work? I'm using the same box and everything except my remote is working fine. Had the same issue a few versions back, but that was the alpha version.

thx in advanced

• Hi,
    does your remote work? I'm using the same box and everything except my remote is working fine. Had the same issue a few versions back, but that was the alpha version.

thx in advanced

copy remote.conf file from andriod and paste root directory of sd card.

• Hello to all,

I have a Mecool M8 pro L and have installed LE 8.2.4.1 as a dual boot.

The problem I have is whatever video I tried to play kodi freezes and restart itself.

Mecool does not reboot only kodi restarts!

Could you help me?

Debug

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by astergiou (June 24, 2018 at 9:26 PM).

• OK so I think I have the same issue.

If I have a .srt file to my SMB share kodi crashes.

Do we have a sollution for this?

• The reset button for the Mecool M8S Pro+ is inside the front grill, below the M in M8S. I cut out one of the grill posts so that I can get at it more easily.

• Installed successfully "LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2.4.2-S905Test-1529136339.img.gz" + dtb on a Minix NEO U1. Also "installtointernal" went smooth.

So far everything seems stable and fast. :)

Thanks to wrxtasy. ;)

• @doggyofone Can you provide a photo of your "Fix". I've just got a new Mecool M8S Pro+ and would like to know how to reset the box. LE runs fine off of the SD card but just in case.

It would also help other users.

Sure.

Here is a picture of the location of the reset button on the Mecool M8S Pro+. Sorry about the quality. The phone camera sucks.

A toothpick will fit if you remove the first grill post to the right of the power light. The reset button is at the top of the opening you create. You can also poke around without removing the post, but with something slimmer than a toothpick. I found this awkward and difficult without the grill post removed.

• Sure.

Here is a picture of the location of the reset button on the Mecool M8S Pro+. Sorry about the quality. The phone camera sucks.

A toothpick will fit if you remove the first grill post to the right of the power light. The reset button is at the top of the opening you create. You can also poke around without removing the post, but with something slimmer than a toothpick. I found this awkward and difficult without the grill post removed.

Not all Mecool M8S Pro+ L have that button.

Mine doesn't so I just rebooted it in Android using ADB or inside Android since it is rooted already:

Install Termux in Android, open it and then

Code
    su
    reboot update

This will reboot it from SD

• wrxtasy: do you really care for the Odroid C2 customers ? now i am feeling like you really give a very good software support. i am happy that i bought odroid c2 because you are solving odroid C2 users problems. keep it up