[8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

• In /storage/.kodi/addons/ remove inputstream.adaptive, inputstream.rtmp, imagedecoder.raw, vfs.rar, pvr.hts and reboot box.

Hi afl1,

first many thanks for your work. Never had such quick switchingbtimes before.

Thanks for the solution, I can use TVH Client again. But now the client and the inputstream addons are marked as if I could update them. If I try to update TVH Client I only get a message "The dependancy on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.7.1 ...". Same with InputStram Adaptive "The dependancy on kodi.binary.instance.inputstream...". Never had this before after an update.

Michael

• I repeat once

LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.8-K.img.gz can not be installed

Install (create an SD card) LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.7-K.img.gz put into your box's SD slot, turn on your box, make primary setup, copy LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.8-K.tar to the update folder, reboot your box, that's all.

• read carefully

I talked about installing img.gz

and you are talking about tar

I repeat once

LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.8-K.img.gz can not be installed

There's nothing to read carefully about your post. You are giving us zero information about your situation nor what the problem is and, even though you don't bother to actually type a question, I assume you expect us to help you any way. While afl1, kszaq and others are performing magic for us, not they, nor the rest of us are clairvoyant. If you expect us to be helpful you'd need to provide the context (device, medium) and state what is not working at which moment, this together with a shiny log if possible and relevant.

Edited once, last by Forage (December 13, 2017 at 3:36 PM).

• Install (create an SD card) LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.7-K.img.gz put into your box's SD slot, turn on your box, make primary setup, copy LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.8-K.tar to the update folder, reboot your box, that's all.

Thank you

I know it

I'll wait for a worker img.gz

• Today I updated from kszaq’s 8.2.1.1 to 8.90.8-K

S912 mecool m8s pro.. I have installed to internal and normally use the sd card slot to play movies from but in this build it does not seem to recognise my sd card at all- was working fine on and up to 8.2.1.1

• I uploaded in #1 LE 8.90.8-1-K versions with fix for volume label issue.

I can confirm that the volume label issue is gone :) Thanks!

As for Netflix performance. It's definitely a huge improvement! A decent resolution and bitrate stream can now play almost normally. There is micro stutters, but nothing like before (huge cuts/hangs).

One thing that it's not working properly in this build is my remote (Beelink GT1). Any hints on how to troubleshoot or make it work?

Cheers,

anthonws.

• I can confirm that the volume label issue is gone :) Thanks!

As for Netflix performance. It's definitely a huge improvement! A decent resolution and bitrate stream can now play almost normally. There is micro stutters, but nothing like before (huge cuts/hangs).

One thing that it's not working properly in this build is my remote (Beelink GT1). Any hints on how to troubleshoot or make it work?

Cheers,

anthonws.

there is solution for beeling GT1 remote

> remote.conf repository