[8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

• Thank you afl1 for this 9.0 builds for S912
    Is it possible to add some buffer delay for IPTV simple client?

In your build all channels are opening very fast, no more than second. But there is some sync problem for audio on first 2 -20 seconds, but sometime it takes several minutes to sync. I here the sound, silence, sound, silence... After that picture freezes on several seconds and after all is synced and worked.

On kszaq 8.2.1.x build channels are opening several seconds, but there are no such sync problems

This is dmesg for 2 channel switching le.txt. If full logs required I can collect and upload them

sometimes after this string in log "codec:invalid h264pts1, reset" it works correctly

Edited once, last by boot2k3 (December 17, 2017 at 3:34 PM).

• Thank you afl1 for this 9.0 builds for S912
    Is it possible to add some buffer delay for IPTV simple client?

In your build all channels are opening very fast, no more than second. But there is some sync problem for audio on first 2 -20 seconds, but sometime it takes several minutes to sync. I here the sound, silence, sound, silence... After that picture freezes on several seconds and after all is synced and worked.

On kszaq 8.2.1.x build channels are opening several seconds, but there are no such sync problems

This is dmesg for 2 channel switching le.txt. If full logs required I can collect and upload them

sometimes after this string in log "codec:invalid h264pts1, reset" it works correctly

In dmesg is no information about a/v syncing. You have to provide kodi debug log with allowed debug specific components: audio, video and a/v timing.

• Some weeks ago we discussed about 100mbit vs. gigabit network.

High Bitrate 4K remuxes do indeed start to stutter sometimes on my Mecool M8S L. Since I can stop that through pressing pause for some seconds, I think thats an bufferung issue.

Does someone else have that problem?

Which is the standard:

- Cache Mode

- Cache Size

- cache rate

of this release? Which values would you suggest?

• yes, Tim Taylor recommend :

ASIX AX88178 Chipset

ASIX AX88179 Chipset

Realtek rtl8153 Chipset

Since the Player has usb 2.0 it will be no gigabit but aprox. 3-4 times faster then internal LAN. Sure, thats good. I just want to test the buffering thing.

• In /storage/.kodi/addons/ remove inputstream.adaptive, inputstream.rtmp, imagedecoder.raw, vfs.rar, pvr.hts and reboot box.

Hi there

i am a libreelec convert and on the learning curve but i cannot find those items, are they accessible via the samba share?, and i also cannot get UHD rips to play, does it have folder support or is it ISO only at the moment

just to add i have managed to find this in the log for UHD playback CDVDInputStreamBluray::Logger - bluray.c:1384: libbluray version 1.0.1, it needs to be version 1.02

Edited once, last by orby (December 19, 2017 at 6:03 PM).

• I haven't been able to get LE 8.2 releases to mount a TimeCapsule from Kodi as Apple has their own shitty SMB implementation that doesn't appear to play nice, but I was able to make things work using kernel level mounts. Google for recent TimeCapsule threads in this forum and you'll find the instructions.

give please instructions.

sorry for bad english

• I haven't been able to get LE 8.2 releases to mount a TimeCapsule from Kodi as Apple has their own shitty SMB implementation that doesn't appear to play nice, but I was able to make things work using kernel level mounts. Google for recent TimeCapsule threads in this forum and you'll find the instructions.

in google a lot of different information

I do not understand what exactly needs to be done?

Thank you