[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• Unfortunately I don't have a 3D TV so I can't really help much, I don't even think it's a feature sold on new TV's now, the only thing I can think it may be is that something broke in the newer libamcodec that we are using or the feature is broke in Kodi but without a way to test I can't help sorry.

GDPR-2

kszaq mentioned the following:

This PR introduced 3D autoswitch in Kodi Leia: Fix 3d mode switching for Wetek HUB on Libreelec by Memphiz · Pull Request #12316 · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub

If it doesn't work, something is broken upstream.

Do you know, if this fix is included in your Leia-version?

If not, how can this be achieved?

I think in an official Leia version all fixes from a previous version should be contained...

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq ) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1 )

• pepeq As you can see, the PR is merged to Leia. There is a chance something later broke it...

This PR need in kernel enable CONFIG_POST_PROCESS_MANAGER_3D_PROCESS. Current settings is not set.

Code
    1. LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/ppmgr/ppmgr_3d_mode
    2. cat: can't open '/sys/class/ppmgr/ppmgr_3d_mode': No such file or directory
    3. LibreELEC:~ # ls -l /sys/class/ppmgr/

After enabling this option:

Code
    1. LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/ppmgr/ppmgr_3d_mode
    2. current 3d mode is 0x0
    3. LibreELEC:~ #
  • afl1 and kszaq : thank you very much for your remarks!

GDPR-2 : can you please configure this in your next release? how can this option be configured in the Leia master branch permanently? (I don't know, I am not a programmer or developer, only a poor user ;):))

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq ) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1 )

• this libreelec with kodi git 7b1ff23 is first kodi for android or libreelec that play tvheadend live tv without problems on my mecool m8s pro l now i need to find that version of kodi for android

• GDPR-2

Nice :)

Is there a distributor also in Europe?

I'm not sure but mine came from loverpi and they sent it from China via DHL and it only took 6 days to arrive and that was with Christmas and Boxing Day which are 2 non working days :)

I have Tanix TX3 mini with Wi-Fi chip sv6051p. Wi-Fi works with LibreELEC-S905.arm-adamg-1.0.8 and LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.10-K. With LibreELEC-S905.arm-adamg-1.1.0(and later builds)/LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.0 WiFi doesn't work any more.

I need more information, can you provide a copy of your dmesg

• afl1 and kszaq : thank you very much for your remarks!

GDPR-2 : can you please configure this in your next release? how can this option be configured in the Leia master branch permanently? (I don't know, I am not a programmer or developer, only a poor user ;):))

I think afl1 has already merged it into the repository which we now share so when the next release is built it will be included. You can also build the releases yourself if you prefer not to wait, all changes are submitted on the fly rather than when a release is made public :)

this libreelec with kodi git 7b1ff23 is first kodi for android or libreelec that play tvheadend live tv without problems on my mecool m8s pro l now i need to find that version of kodi for android

You won't be able to unfortunately, you could maybe try the latest nightly release though.

• is UHD BD menu supported on this build?i read earlier someone mentioning it but just confirming before updating

• is UHD BD menu supported on this build?i read earlier someone mentioning it but just confirming before updating

No, as I know.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• Hi adamg! It seems like MCE remote is not working in your builds. Tested with lirc in LE settings on/off makes no difference.

Mce remote i kszaq older build works

• Hi adamg! It seems like MCE remote is not working in your builds. Tested with lirc in LE settings on/off makes no difference.

Mce remote i kszaq older build works

You have to install crazycat for MCE remote drivers.

In current build is libbluray 1.0.2 with UHD support. You have to verify it as I haven't any UHD BD.

• Both but you have to chose the imagine that corresponds to your device

Thanks and Regards for your great work, kindly mention the build name? Or link? I m using currently yours 8.90.0.