[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• How do i abort "migrating add-ons"?

This started suddenly this morning when i powered up my box. I have 1.1.1 since a few days ago but this has only started today.

• GDPR-2 , did you by any chance forget to include the dvb drivers in your 1.1.2 build? At least when choosing the LibreELEC drivers addon, it complains that it cannot find any ...

afl1 made some changes after 1.1.1 to the dvb modules, I will have to check it further, usually he deals with all things dvb

GDPR-2 where is vdr ?

i need vdr 2.3.8

One of the vdr modules is broken in master so it can't be built just yet, CvH has made some changes to VDR which are due to go into master shortly, as soon as they do I will build the module

• GDPR-2  afl1 I know that it's not a bug, it's a feature :)

I can fix this by setting display resolution to 1920x1080 but display resolution randomly goes back to 1280x720 by itself.

• GDPR-2  afl1 I know that it's not a bug, it's a feature :)

I can fix this by setting display resolution to 1920x1080 but display resolution randomly goes back to 1280x720 by itself.

fw_setenv hdmimode 1080p60hz

• Ok, I can certainly do that, but why introduce the CrazyCat and Hauppauge drivers in 1.1.1 and throw them out again in 1.1.2 (at least in the default install)? :/

It was promo to introduce a new feature. Now we reduced size of the update image. You need driver addons install once and update them only when the new version is available. I removed dvb drivers from default as there are no updates and all drivers are covered in CrazyCat addon with the latest updates.

• Just as information,

even in version 1.1.2 my Logitech remote not works with Genuine-SMK-Media-Center-USB-RC6-IR-Infrared-Remote-Receiver

(for comparison) 1.1.1

and also for comparison the working release from kszaq

• Just as information,

even in version 1.1.2 my Logitech remote not works with Genuine-SMK-Media-Center-USB-RC6-IR-Infrared-Remote-Receiver

(for comparison) 1.1.1

and also for comparison the working release from kszaq

You have to install CrazyCat driver addon and enable it.

driver.dvb.crazycat-9.0.0.zip