Posts by Wingman112

Ok I will write short :)

I have MXQ PRO.

When booted from internal memory: remote = OK

booted from SD with LibreELEC: remote = NOT working (Nor in Kodi nor shunting down using keyboard - not able to power on.

But when I "reboot from internal" and go to Android - remote is working boath on OS and to power off/on)

I uses miro SD card in 2 of 3, and all power on and off using remote.

Are you saying that "thl box 1" and "MXQ PRO" are the same?
    From what I understood as djspawn wrote earlier, remote.config is not used when powering on the box - remote key codes are hard-coded in uboot - and it's understandable because when box is powered off it's not accesing filesystem - am I write?

Also post #1 shows the change made for another box.

If this is the case, how to replace uboot in LibreELEC image?

unsquashfs and mksquashfs?

No.

Im just saying what I wrote.

Power on and shutdown works from the supplied remote controller. If you want the remote controller to work in Kodi you must use a remote.config file.

I have made one for this box because no by else had at the time I bought the first box.

Thanks Kszaq for your excellent work as always!

Anybody tried playback and, more importantly channel switchtimes for Live-TV in this build?

I am still running 7.0.3.12j version as this does the job for livetv and switching channels perfectly. Still waiting for a Krypton build that doesn't take forever to change the channel (especially noticable with HD streams, sometimes it takes as long as 30-40 secs).

Regards,

Atreyu

What add on do you use for live tv?

I use enigma2 and tvheadend, and I had fast channel switching on all built I used ( nearly all released builds ).

I have a V88 pro too, and I just made a ekstra file called update.zip (just an empty file) on my SD card. I booted in to Android, and I told Android to start updating using that update.zip.
    Box rebooted and loaded Libreelec.
    All done by remote control :)

For boot problems my observation:

I have 2 MiniMX 1GB box. (one 020b, one 020c), both running the latest 011 LE.
    One connected to 4k tv via 4k avr, one connected to fhd tv with fhd avr.
    The boot problem affected only the box, what connected to 4k tv.
    At boot i see the bear the upper left corner width and height the picture only /3 /3 as normal, and box not boot, only once from 10 attempt.

Could you changes places, so the one connected to avr goes to TV, and the one connected to TV goes to avr?

Audio sync problem S905x.

When using DVBlink TV client with AC3 or mp2 audio there is no audio sync problem

Playing video h264 and AC3 there is a small audio sync problem about 80-100ms.

Playing video h264 and DTS there is a bigger audio sync problem about 200ms.

Playing video h264 and Master DTS HD I see no audio sync problem.

Playing video h264 and AAC there is no audio sync problem, but this is not playing as pass though as the others are.