[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• I have some trouble with hw playback (sw plays fine) hevc files on my box (self handbraked tv series), on the other hand odroid/raybuntu build works well. how can I send you a test file GDPR-2 ? Dont want to share it here public as a matter of law.

try posting the mediainfo and just remove the filename.

• Hey not too sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm having some issues with audio/video sync running this on my nexbox with TVheadend as my backend. Sync starts off good but seems to slowly drift out of sync. Anyone know of any fix for this?

• Hi,

Can this (should...) be install on H96 Pro Plus?
    Is there a place to see change log of the releases?

Thanks!

• Hi Guys.

GDPR-2 , been using your excellent build specifically for Netflix addon. I upgraded from kszaq latest Krypton build by placing the .tar file and dtb.img in update folder. Everything went as planned and addons migrated with no problem.

However, I'm getting an Extendedinfo script error on every reboot. I've uninstalled the addon and reinstalled, but still getting error. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but it's an annoyance. I've Googled, but cannot find a solution.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• The problem is your Version is the same build as the new one. You must update the file per "hands"

Same as here

Beelink Mini MXIII S905-CPU 2.0GHz, Mali 450, 2GB Ram, 16GB eMMC (Android 6.0} | SD-A: 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [kszaq] - Kodi 17) | SD-B: 16GB microSD (CoreELEC [adamg] - Kodi 18)

Raspberry Pi 3 - 64GB microSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17)

NUC NUC6CAYH - 64GB SSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17) | 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [Milhouse] - Kodi 18)

Edited once, last by utiltiy ().

• The version ist the same, the build number must be diffrent. This is the correct way.

Beelink Mini MXIII S905-CPU 2.0GHz, Mali 450, 2GB Ram, 16GB eMMC (Android 6.0} | SD-A: 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [kszaq] - Kodi 17) | SD-B: 16GB microSD (CoreELEC [adamg] - Kodi 18)

Raspberry Pi 3 - 64GB microSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17)

NUC NUC6CAYH - 64GB SSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17) | 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [Milhouse] - Kodi 18)

• Aah. Thanks for posting the updated IPTV Simple addon files.

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

• The error might not be related to extendedinfo but one of the addons it depends on, if they fail to load so will extendedinfo but I can't help at all without an error log.

I'm more than happy to help anybody but without error logs I will ignore posts that do not supply one in the future, it says how to report bugs in the first post.

• hi GDPR-2  

i have wetek play2 . vdr not stable in libreelec . A break occurs for channels when switching

For example, when you switch channels, it breaks the video channel, and sometimes the channel settles and then goes and after seconds returns

i need vdr stable in libreelec 9

I do not like it tvheadend For the difficulty of dealing with it

Can you correct dvb-s wetek for vdr

There are old devices working without problems with vdr

• Correct me if I am wrong, but should people with a S912 use the builds from [8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

because it is a later version?

This post title needs to be edited so that S912 is removed?

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• The problem is with the add-on the developer needs to update it for LE9, use 8.2 until they update it or switch to TVH.

• Correct me if I am wrong, but should people with a S912 use the builds from [8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

because it is a later version?

This post title needs to be edited so that S912 is removed?

8.90.11a is not newer, versions in community builds are specific to those builds by the individual developer and not respective of where things are with LE.