7.0.2.006 build for S905

• The script is experimental, you do it on your own risk! Download original Android firmware before installing anything to internal memory!
    • Boot LE from SD card and connect to your box over SSH.
    • Execute the following commands:
      Code
      wget http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/tools/installtointernal
      . installtointernal
    • Follow on-screen instructions. The scripts says it makes a backup copy of recovery and device tree but in some cases this might not be possible. It should still be able to write LE to internal memory.

Can confirm that the above works on the Sunvell T95m, I now have .006 running from NAND for the very first time

THANK YOU

• I tried in mxq pro box.ran script successfully.but when i remove sd card and power on get black screen then attached error message.when i plug sd card and power on get librelec.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by ram.khakurel (September 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM).

• Can anybody with a Minimx 2g/16g confirm whether they have 5ghz WiFi running properly on the 006 build ?

I have the 006 build running on SD card on a minimx 2g/16g I don't seem be seeing 5ghz WiFi networks 2.4ghz works fine. This device has a dual bandv2.4ghz/5ghz WiFi card on board.

• Why it says "This step is not needed for first install"? When you have original factory firmware on internal memory, you also have original device tree that works with recovery image. So when you install LE to internal memory for the first time, you don't need to provide recovery and device tree images.

Note; You will only have 3 files on your sd card if it is first time flash.
    1. aml_autoscript, 2. factory_update_param.aml, 3.a zip file with an update,.

Okay i tried the flash to Nand with the 3 files only for first install.
    The box logo appears and dissapears every 2 seconds whilst toothpick method is used.
    I then let go of recovery switch and box boots to Android.

I then took out the SD card and toothpicked into recovery.
    Whilst i was in recovery i inserted the SD card and chose the LE update zip to install.
    I chose reboot and LE installed.

Issue now is i have no ethernet. I presume this is related to the Device Tree for this box
    is not the correct one ?
    Edit: I did not carry out step 4
    Download a device tree for your box rename it to ledtb.img and copy it to main folder of SD card.

No idea what to do now that this step was missed ?
    Because this box has no OTA i do not have access to the recovery image.
    I do have the firmware package for installing using Amlogic Bootmaker.
    aml_sdc_burn.ini
    aml_upgrade_package, u-boot.bin.sd but cannot proceed with the last step.

Edit: Used recovery image from another box.
    Got into recovery and reflashed with the ledtb.img added to the sd card.
    All working now.

Edited once, last by kostaman (September 4, 2016 at 7:09 AM).

• So I got my BeeLink MiniMXIII Amlogic S905 TV BOX 2GB/16GB with firmware 107L1_0425.

I got LE 7.0.2.006 to boot using/renaming gxbb_p200_2G_beelink_minimxIII.dtb, but the SD read/write speed is super slow. so I tried: gxbb_p200_2G_mini_mxg_2_16.dtb
    Same thing, it boots and has wired and wireless internet, but SD is slow.

I can play network 1080p movies @ 30mbps no problem, but anything the requires read/write is SUPER slow. I check SD and its fine, 86MBs read / 19MBs write on my PC.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Nathan
    [hr]
    FYI just formatted same SD to free up space then ran speed test on box and speeds are 16MBs/13MBs on android
    [hr]
    I just installed LE 7.0.2.006 on a USB and speeds seem good via USB, so its a SD driver issue?!
    Nope I take that back, speeds were ok for a min, but are slow on USB too

Edited once, last by Nathan909 (September 4, 2016 at 10:47 AM).

• Restore from TWRP (recovery.img on SD card) backup and start again?

Thank you for reply.
    I got it done as last edit im my thread.
    Just a word of caution and advice regarding TWRP being installed as a recovery.
    If you elect to install LE to Nand and use TWRP, for some reason the ledtb.img is not written. (It is read)
    You will have to use your original recovery image and device tree to go into recovery and then when you're in factory recovery
    you swap cards using the sd card with the install files. Follow menu to install from ext sd card and install LE update zip.
    Hope this helps those who will get the same issue.
    By the way it flies on Nand Installation. Big Difference Like Night and Day.

• By the way it flies on Nand Installation. Big Difference Like Night and Day.

Agreed.
    I was using TWRP from SD / USB as recovery.img, so had no problems with the nand installation. TWRP still works fine from SD, as far as I can tell

Edited once, last by Poida (September 4, 2016 at 1:08 PM).

• I was using TWRP from SD / USB as recovery.img, so had no problems with the nand installation. TWRP still works fine from SD, as far as I can tell

I had no ethernet after installing LE on nand using TWRP and reading the progress script after flash details it did not write ledtb.img . It did read it but did not write it.
    Are you saying you're using a TWRP image and factory device tree image on sd card to get into recovery ?

• Which parts are specifically quicker?

I'm using a UHS1 SD card and the performance seems very good... But quicker is always better! Not setup any libraries yet, but I remember that being quicker between HDD and SSD in the past.

• Which parts are specifically quicker?

UI, getting around the menus and loading of thumbnails/fanart.
    I only flashed it today but it was immediatelly evident how snappy and responsive it was.
    There is nothing on Android i need so no great loss for me.

• Hi guys I'm looking for some help if possible,I installed libreelec to nand it's said something about and automatic repair was about to start in 120 seconds then after that it said the file system is broken beyond repair? Libreelec still boots from sd but I can't get into recovery,I've put a recovery image and the minimxiii dtb file on sd and tried the toothpick method but I'm stuck on the beelink logo could anyone help me out?