[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• I've already tried!

The USB ports don't work. It works only the USB port on the back (next to the power supply).

Obviously all USB ports work perfectly on Android (pre-installed).

Thats strange. Cause i installed Kodi+Emulationstation and i had 2 Ports working with an usb stick with retro gaming roms and on the other usb port (on back) i had the controller dongle for the xbox360 controller. Maybe there a different layouts of the MXQ pro 4k going round... Sorry that i cant help..

• Hi,

I have a question. I bought a S905X box model X96. LE works very well on SD card so I tried to install it to internal.

After reboot, I get an error message because filesystem is corrupted. No problem, I try to boot to SD card but impossible.

So I flash the box with Amlogic USB burning tool, all is OK but the firmware should be different because now the bootloader picture is different than my previous firmware so my question is : is a different bootloader can have an impact on LE ?

Thank you !

• Hi guys,

Anyone has manged to install lepotato image in the emmc? I've tried it but it doesnt boot. Is it possible? It is working without problem in a sdcard though.

The image is not compatible with eMMC as it's currently not possible to have an image compatible with both SD and eMMC for gxl targets.

• Thats strange. Cause i installed Kodi+Emulationstation and i had 2 Ports working with an usb stick with retro gaming roms and on the other usb port (on back) i had the controller dongle for the xbox360 controller. Maybe there a different layouts of the MXQ pro 4k going round... Sorry that i cant help..

I really hope that @kszaq can help me!

• Hi guys,

Accompanying my problem to the SD card to install in the internal memory.

I have tried all available S905X device tree's with the same result.

Everything works perfectly on the SD card.

My BOX:

MXQ pro 4 k
    Android 6.0.1
    S905X

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance

• reading /usr/sbin/installtointernal script it seems devices /dev/boot /dev/system /dev/data /dev/dtb are not all there.

what does

Code
    # ls  /dev/boot /dev/system /dev/data /dev/dtb

show?

• wistoha Most probably you have an unsupported NAND. Unfortunately support cannot be added for that chip as driver is closed-source and we rely on Amlogic for updates.

Thank for quick response.

Only de file 'SYSTEM' is present in de /dev/ directory.

dtb, boot, system and data not there. The same conclusion?

Edited once, last by wistoha (February 1, 2018 at 8:08 PM).