[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• But it doesn't work with a SQL database... the connection to the db is ok but you can't access to the files... and I don't want to protect my pc with any password...!

You can try to use password and check it out and if it works, then 'run as administrator' uncheck the box "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" in windows.

• Unfortunately, i spoke too soon regarding livetv performance.

Changing channels will progressively slow down and sometimes will even crash kodi (program restarts). Back to v7 for now, thanks for your continued efforts , kszaq!

• reverted back to 8.1.2.

Channel changing has not crashed kodi yet, but HD live channels have a consistent 'stutter'. Streams will freeze for a couple of seconds, than resume. This repeats every 20-30 secs. SD channels are fine.

In case it matters, I used all default player settings except for ' adjust display refresh rate'. I always turn this off to avoid black screens when anything is started.

• Are there any known issues with the S905D and temp sensor builds? I Flashed the regular version to my KI Pro and it occasionally hangs on the Mecool logo like builds would with the sensors enabled on my Mini MX III.

Just to follow on from this I'm getting hangs on the Mecool logo with the "sensor disabled" build too. Anyone else experience this?

• Awesome work kszaq on 8.1.3! Super solid build and no issues on both my Tronsmart's S95 Telos and Meta. Even better news after upgrading from 8.0.2e to 8.1.3 is the no sound issue playing certain AAC encoded files with the output configuration setting set to anything other than "Fixed" has now been resolved. I'm not sure what in 8.0.2 did not like passthrough or DTS but 8.1.3 seems to have gotten rid of it. Thanks!

• Tvheadend is different project, for principal issues you have to complain on tvheadend forum. But I had the same question on tvheadend forum and Jaroslav Kysela explain me: ATSC-C means DVB-C Annex B. BTW there is no standard ATSC-C, this is only introduced by tvheadend.

Hi afl1,

A friend with the some problem just open an issue in TVH.

Look here:

ATSC_C and DVB_C malfunction - Tvheadend

Is really uncomfortable use DVB-C Annex B as ATSC-C... The zapping is too slow and the channels haven't got name.

• I just installed this build for my Odroid C2 and I can't get the TVheadend HTSP client to work. If I try to enable it I get a message saying 'cannot load shared libraries'. How do I fix this?

• I will release 8.1.4 with only some package bumps. I did not have time to look into 3D/RGB issues recently, sorry for that.

I am still waiting for someone with 3D issues to upload a sample that you can reproduce crashing with, as requested some time ago...