Posts by Newtman

Hello

Yesterday I installed TVH from repo but I found an important problem.

I can lock and watch DVB-C mux, but when I zapping to another channel from another mux, the tuner stop to receive signal. If I restart the service with systemctl restart tvheadend42.service, start to work again.

I downloaded the some version in my PC (I have got TBS tuner) and no bug is present.

kszaq, pls, compile tvheadead42 with patch tvheadend42-04_dvb_c_annexB.patch to test fix for this issue. Currently I am unable to build addons for LE 8.2.

THX

Hello afl1.

I tested your TVH patched with LE9 and work correctly, now the name channels are correctly detected but we have still minor bugs, in consecuense I guess one more patch will be released or both will be a part of the master branch.

Thanks for your job!!!!

Tvheadend is different project, for principal issues you have to complain on tvheadend forum. But I had the same question on tvheadend forum and Jaroslav Kysela explain me: ATSC-C means DVB-C Annex B. BTW there is no standard ATSC-C, this is only introduced by tvheadend.

Hi afl1,

A friend with the some problem just open an issue in TVH.

Look here:

ATSC_C and DVB_C malfunction - Tvheadend

Is really uncomfortable use DVB-C Annex B as ATSC-C... The zapping is too slow and the channels haven't got name.

Hello kszaq , I'm TVH + Kodi + TBS 6522 user and now I bought a KI Pro. My principal use is with DVB-C Annex B provider, I know is a "rare" standard but supported by your LibreELEC but with few issues.

When crazycat developed the TBS6522 support for annex B I found the some issues.

The first problem is the frontend, TVH detect my provider as ATSC-C, not DVB-C in consecuence I can't import my configuration from TVH (PC) to the KI Pro.

Second, TVH can't detect channel names.

Both problems were present in crazycat's drivers before he solve the frontend of it.

Here a log of the problem:

subscription: 0003: "scan" subscribing to mux "489MHz", w-eight: 5, adapter: "Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0", network: "Provider ATSC-C", service: "Raw PID Subscription"

linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - poll TIMEOUT

linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - failed to config dmx for pid 61 [e=Operation not permitted]

linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - failed to config dmx for pid 63 [e=Operation not permitted]

linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - failed to config dmx for pid 64 [e=Operation not permitted]

linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - failed to config dmx for pid 67 [e=Operation not permitted]

linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - failed to config dmx for pid 4385 [e=Operation not permitted]

inuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : ATSC-C #0 - poll TIMEOUT

mpegts: 489MHz in Provider ATSC-C - scan complete (partial - 32/1 tables)
    subscription: 0003: "scan" unsubscribing

Is possible solve it?

Thanks!