Wake from suspend (CEC)

• No need for reinstall: just update.

You are a true hero, man! Thanks a lot. I'll try to figure out if the error still persists (have to wait for my kids stop watching their cartoon dose :)) and if it does, i will try to update my LE as well.

If I use your custom build, do I need to uncheck automatic updates in the menu?

• Can you make a rebuild for LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.4.img.gz or maybe better.. :) describe the steps which you take to modify the image and to the rebuild so i do it myself.

It is just cec downgraded to version 3953f8d.

Already building... Will take few hours.

Support my work with small (or big) Paypal donation

Amlogic devices works better with CoreELEC

Blu-ray Disc Java menus support - forum thread, Github

my lamp addon (unofficial/community with limited support)
    my touchscreen support and instructions by Grruhn (now touchscreen addon exists in repository)

• Been having a problem with my 3b+ and CEC. It sounded like these builds would have fixed it but I'm still having the same problem after trying 8.2.4 with the older libcec.

When I have the pi and TV on, CEC is working, but when I turn off the TV and then turn it back on, CEC stops working. I need to change the input to something else and back to the pi to get CEC to function again.

• I'm watching recorded HD .ts files, and after some time the audio stops completely with 8.2.4. Going back to 8.2.3 and all is fine again.

Raspberry 3 with audio over HDMI

• Been having a problem with my 3b+ and CEC. It sounded like these builds would have fixed it but I'm still having the same problem after trying 8.2.4 with the older libcec.

When I have the pi and TV on, CEC is working, but when I turn off the TV and then turn it back on, CEC stops working. I need to change the input to something else and back to the pi to get CEC to function again.

That is the issue these builds are supposed to fix..

• That is the issue these builds are supposed to fix..

as long as I updated properly, the 8.2.4 version isnt working for me.

I had the official 8.2.4 installed on my 3b+. I put vpeter's custom build into the .update folder and rebooted. On reboot it showed a message about finding an update file and decompressing. After that, everything showed successful.

I did notice cec was listed as version 4.02 on vpeter's, which seemed odd, as I thought it should be have been older? I think the official release was cec 4.01, correct?

• Hi vpeter, when you get a chance could you make a build for 8.2.4 based on below

LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.2-libcec-1a8dc6c-commit-d9407d3.img.gz

thanks in advance

• as long as I updated properly, the 8.2.4 version isnt working for me.

I had the official 8.2.4 installed on my 3b+. I put vpeter's custom build into the .update folder and rebooted. On reboot it showed a message about finding an update file and decompressing. After that, everything showed successful.

I did notice cec was listed as version 4.02 on vpeter's, which seemed odd, as I thought it should be have been older? I think the official release was cec 4.01, correct?

Mine is the same on Vpeter's 4.0.2 firmware version=1 and it's working properly

• LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.2-libcec-3953f8d.img.gz

I did build previous version so it fix for at least someone :)

I am amazed to see, that official builds still doesnt use working version of libcec :(

I can assume that it still not be fixed properly for vast majority of devices on libcec bleeding edge, but why they doesnt use commit, which is verified and working for the majority (if not all?).

This is the case since 8.0.1 and I think its pity, that someone still needs to recompile this after long time since this founding :(

6x Odroid C2 + CoreELEC 9.0.1; 6x RPi2 + LibreELEC 9.0.1; 3x Win7 Kodi 18.1 + vPeter's mariaDB plugin as Library DB