Posts by Mario77

Have a look here.

Further testing and it looks like issue is with my streams and even recordings...ffmpeg is showing many errors while transcoding both live tv and recordings..strange thing is these corrupt segments are not teally visible when watching live tv and not even on recordings...my reception is a bit on the low side tough..about 43%..

No idea what s going on then..

I have no /usr/lib/libdrm.so.2 on rpi3 le9.2.6

I don t have it even on my rpi2 I use as frontened also with 9.2.6

Thanks I will try that soon..

I used vlc and kodi on windows with iptv simple client and libreelec iptv simple client

getting error

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libdrm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thanks I will try that soon..

I used vlc and kodi on windows with iptv simple client and libreelec iptv simple client

getting error

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libdrm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I m still on Libreelec 9 not 10

Hi

I'm using 'mpegts spawn profile' in tvheadend and adding that command in spawn settings command line..you can add that in a script and add path to script in spawn settings command line..

I assume that is using ffmpeg from ffmpeg-tools addon as it doesn't work without the addon installed..so same as adding full path..

To play channels I made a playlist

Code
    http://xxx:[email protected]:xxxx/stream/channelid/1234567?profile=transcoding

transcoding frofile enabled for user in TvHeadend settings..

Been watching mem and cpu trough Htop while transcoding and cpu doesn't exceed 75%

This is free -m during a working transcode

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # free -m
                  total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
    Mem:            747         104          31          12         612         576
    Swap:             0           0           0       12         612       

Transcoding is defo working..as an mpeg2 stream with mp2 audio is transcoded to h264/aac..problem is it doesn t last long...all I get from tvheadend is unsubscibing from channel and a sigkill from ffmpeg.

Not sure where to find ffmpegx?

I don t think it s a memory issue

Code
    3869 root      20   0  188108  19440  11028 R  72.8   2.5   0:48.82 ffmpeg
      260 root      20   0  267604  83280   5792 S   6.0  10.9  35:05.70 tvheadend

Memory usage is low...cpu usage is high at ffmpeg but not bad..

I tried all 4 available ffmpeg versions for rpi 3 from repo..so either it s another issue or they all have same issue..they all have omx support..

Tonight I tried libx264 from another built...to test and same issue..and altough it was not built for rpi it s still watchable...cpu full blast tough..still stops after a while

Gonna try your command...you have some code I never tryed before..

what is this for?

Code
    -g 100 -af "aresample=async=1:first_pts=0"

Still stopping on my setup..max it plays is 10 minutes...are you using FFMPEG addon from Libreelec repo?

I know ppl had it working at RPi3 and Tvh, so it may be a problem at the cmd you are using.

Nothing obviouse if you ask me. I would cut down the commandline as much as possible, maybe some command combination creates problems.

I tryed so many commands that I m running out of ideas...problem is that even with the simplest of commands with just copy and no transcoding...stream just stops..

Maybe someone comes up with a working command so I can hopefully know if issue is with command or something else..

So I decided to kill some time playing with transcoding and I'm getting frustrated..

Im not even sure if this is possible..

I m trying to transcode an mpeg2 stream to h264..

So far I only managed to get it working not longer then 10 minutes after that stream just drops...

While it's working cpu is averaging around 50% so no big deal I suppose...

Output is h264/aac as command...no buffers or glitches..

Command i m using right now is this tough I tryed loads and loads of different versions... :S

Code
    ffmpeg -threads 4 -c:v mpeg2_mmal -v panic -hide_banner -nostats -i pipe:0 -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2? -c:v h264_omx -s 480x270 -b:v 768k -pix_fmt yuv420p -bufsize 3000k -c:a aac -ac 1 -ar 22050 -c:s copy -f mpegts -r 25 pipe:1

Anyone got this working?Or I m asking too much from my little computer ^^

Probably that was some visually impaired audio stream or something to the liking

And that s not only for individual things...if you set it to make default for all media ,everything will use that setting

what are you using to be spawned ?

if using ffmpeg with logs activated, you can inspect the journal to understand why it stopped

Hi..just using a tiny script 1 liner with ffmpeg input pipe:0 output pipe:1

Anyway I test it it always stops...sometimes after 10 min and sometimes less...while it's playing it's fine...no buffering or anything..

Log is here maybe you have an idea what's failing..I m suspecting it's a cpu issue...tried everything in ffmpeg command..setting cpu threads,buffer etc..

Files

• ffmpeg.log.txt

(76.37 kB, downloaded 24 times, last: )