[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hi Kszaq, is it possible to scale down the CPU freq to 1GHz by using SSH? its now 1.536 GHz

The H96 Pro plus is running 70+ C. and will freeze after 4 hours

The cooling is not that good on this box...

I believe cooling is not good on your specific unit. I keep my unit always on and haven't had a single freeze. I'd suggest checking if radiator and/or paste/thermopads are properly applied

echo "echo 3 > /sys/class/mpgpu/scale_mode" > /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Work this code with 8.2.2.3? Or only with the deleted version 8.2.3.1?

I believe that's applicable only to 8.2.3.1 as 8.2.2.3 has it enabled out of the box. Check contents of autostart.sh and you'll know for sure.

• echo "echo 3 > /sys/class/mpgpu/scale_mode" > /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Work this code with 8.2.2.3? Or only with the deleted version 8.2.3.1?

This is not required in 8.2.2.3 as GPU runs in Turbo mode by default. Why do you want it if your box is freezing anyway?

• This is not required in 8.2.2.3 as GPU runs in Turbo mode by default. Why do you want it if your box is freezing anyway?

i dont know why but with another script that i used on my beelink(8.2.2.3) the box have no freezes more😁

And i didnt know that the gpu runs already in turbo mode. But thanks for it.

I tested a m8s pro 3gbddr4 with LE 8.2.3.1(internal) and the wifi connection is much better then my beelink with 8.2.2.3

• Does anybody have the link for 8.2.3.1? Still no solution for my H96 Pro plus... maybe this img will work.

And Kszaq, why dont answer my question?

• This version has been pulled down because of stability issues many people had. I wouldn't count it will make things better in your case. Do you also have overheating problems on Android?

• Does anybody have the link for 8.2.3.1? Still no solution for my H96 Pro plus... maybe this img will work.

I think warez is prohibited on this forum.

Sorry, I don't read all messages, especially when there is no mention in the post. I can also disappear at some point and other users can also answer.

To limit CPU to 1GHz:

Code
    1. echo 1000000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    2. echo 1000000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
  • Sorry, I don't read all messages, especially when there is no mention in the post. I can also disappear at some point and other users can also answer.

To limit CPU to 1GHz:

Code
    1. echo 1000000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    2. echo 1000000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq

thx

• Kszag what is the command for readout GPU:

echo "cpuinfo cur freq"

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_cur_freq

echo "cpuinfo avail freq"

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies

This is for CPU.... its running now 1Ghz and want to check the gpu ... i think 1.2 Ghz will be oke by the way

• For GPU play with parameters in /sys/class/mpgpu. When setting speed use numbers from 0 to 6, not speed in MHz.

• Hi does anyone use the M8S Pro 912 3gb + 16g ddr4 if so does it run well from internal ?

yes I have the exact same box with kazaq 8.2.2.3 build installed to internal and everything works perfect

Mecool m8s pro S912 3/16gb 8.2.2.4oc installed to internal