[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• I recently purchased Sunvell T95z plus 2/16 S912 android 7.1 box. Out of curiosity i tried Libreelec instead of Android 7.1.1 and found following limitations which blocks me from everyday use.Is there any hint how to overcome these ?

1) Fancy front clock display - just doesnt work in LE - well who cares anyway, this is just sugar on top.At least just tell me that there are no changes that this will eventually happen in LE ?

2) Entertaining light - changable color in android app - dtto

3) Ethernet (GLAN) connection - just doesnt work - disconnects, assign address from bad IP range etc. Must use wifi connection which sucks.This is why i bought this box for so this drives me mad. Works perfectly fine under Android - same connection, same cable, just reboot to android and connects just fine. Is there anything i can provide or help developers to pinpoint at least 3) ?

Tried 8.2.2.3, most recent 8.2.3.1 and also 9 alpha build - no differences in above mentioned problems

• First thanks for all your efforts porting LibreELEC to the Amlogic platform!

With the latest 8.2.3.1 I'm not able to watch a 4k movie (1080p is fine) anymore because after starting a 4k movie the whole screen gets split into two parts (up & down). In both screen parts the movie plays (but distorted) with some remaining part of the Libreelec gui as overlay. For me It looks like some kind of 3D mode although my TV is not capable of playing back 3D content.

With 8.2.2.3 everything was/is fine.

Like mule, I would like to give thanks for all the hard work!

I am also having this same (or very similar) problem. I needed to revert to 8.2.2.3 to get proper 4K rendering of either the Kodi UI or 4K video. I installed the previous version on a different SD card and the issues went away. When I try to switch the UI to 4K, the UI is painted to the screen twice, stacked horizontally (and thus distorted). When I try to play a 4K video, the view plays but the overlay appears atop, distorted (behind that, however, it does look like the video was rendering fine). I think this is the same issue as mule experienced.

I hope this is an easy fix. :)

• Had the same issues with t95z (but only when it went through a switch not when It goes directly to the router/modem) i install on nand a clean install and lan worked still don't know why..

• Same resolution issue in 4K with the latest version. (Beelink GT1 ultimate)

It even happens on the GUI if set to 4K.

Went back to 8.2.2.3 as advised and all is OK now

Thanks again for your great work !

• Does anyone know if multichannel PCM works on a Minix U9-H running LibreELEC?

I just completed setting up my Minix U9-H on using my PC screen and will move to my home theatre system later today and will post my findings. I have a heap of quad, 5.1 and 7.1 FLACs at various sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz mostly 24bit but some 16bit. Fingers crossed.

• I just completed setting up my Minix U9-H on using my PC screen and will move to my home theatre system later today and will post my findings. I have a heap of quad, 5.1 and 7.1 FLACs at various sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz mostly 24bit but some 16bit. Fingers crossed.

Awesome, looking forward to your results. My Linux ISOs are a combo of FLAC and Opus, so multichannel PCM is a requirement!

• Dear all,

I just bought a Minix Neo U9-H and booted up LE off SD card. Everything works pretty much out of the box but there is a huge lip-sync issue. I tried all the usual things, without any joy. Any idea how to fix that?

Another thing with the display resolution - should I set it to default 1080p or 4K? If I set it to 4096x2160p, the refresh rate automatically gets set to 24 - is this right behavior? My TV is 4K UHD OLED with HDR, FYI. Can it actually play 10-bit HDR material?

-San

• i have already the autostart data.

But my question was why 8.2.3.1 is deleted

Because with the update i have no problems more..

You can add the command to autostart.sh.

It was deleted because of issues with 4K that I'm unable to fix (no 4K TV).