I'm using v8.2.4 community build for S912, booting from SD card but using internal memory for data. All of a sudden, all of the content of my Video library started to disappear. I rescanned the entire library into database again (using MariaDB on QNAP), and I see it was done successfully. Now that strange part is I can see the 'Recently added movies', 'Unwatched movies' on the Movies home-screen but nothing in the Library, when I go in the Title screen. Nothing in[side] the File section either. But I can play a movie from the Video homepage though. Does anyone know what's going on?
One thing I noticed that /dev/loop0 is 100% used:
- minix:~ # df -h
- Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
- devtmpfs 778.5M 127.0M 651.5M 16% /dev
- /dev/mmcblk1p1 511.7M 135.5M 376.2M 26% /flash
- /dev/data 10.9G 2.1G 8.8G 19% /storage
- /dev/loop0 127.0M 127.0M 0 100% /
- tmpfs 887.9M 0 887.9M 0% /dev/shm
- tmpfs 887.9M 7.5M 880.4M 1% /run
- tmpfs 887.9M 0 887.9M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
- tmpfs 887.9M 16.0K 887.9M 0% /var
- tmpfs 887.9M 4.0K 887.9M 0% /tmp
- /dev/mmcblk1p2 13.5G 5.1M 13.5G 0% /var/media/mmcblk1p2-mmc-SD16G_0x002857b6
Is it b'cuz of that? Can anyone put to the right direction pls?